The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

what time does the event reset?

Glass
Glass
✭✭✭
^
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to know this too. I just spent 45 minutes in Maelstrom and didn't get any dremora skull or event ticket...

I got my first event ticket yesterday at 12:22pm EST... completed Maelstrom at 10:01am today and no ticket...

I've a feeling its a full 24 hour thing ... which is nonsense. Now we have to keep spreadsheets of our times??? Ridiculous.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 hour reset, from the last time you got a skull of that type.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrong. At least it was for me. Read my above post.

I completed DSA yesterday at 1321hrs... got dremora skull
    I completed Maelstrom today at 1001hrs (almost 21 hour cooldown) no skull, no event ticket.

I then completed public dungeon boss, 24hrs and 3 minutes AFTER yesterday, and got my ticket and skull... 5 minutes earlier in same public dungeon, I got only a standard skull and no ticket.
    Edited by Rittings on October 19, 2018 2:50PM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI... I'm an OCD spreadsheeter... I keep track of everything.
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i wished i'd written down my loot times.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »

Wrong. At least it was for me. Read my above post.

I completed DSA yesterday at 1321hrs... got dremora skull
    I completed Maelstrom today at 1001hrs (almost 21 hour cooldown) no skull, no event ticket.

I then completed public dungeon boss, 24hrs and 3 minutes AFTER yesterday, and got my ticket and skull... 5 minutes earlier in same public dungeon, I got only a standard skull and no ticket.

@Rittings

I waited until 20 hours after I got my last skull so I could test this to make sure.

Today I got the Dremora Plunder Skulls from the delve, arena, anchor, public dungeon, and world bosses all after 20 hrs, and considerably before 24 hrs would have passed.

So I don't know what's up with your situation, but all the skulls I could test easily were on a 20hr cooldown for me.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VaranisArano

Are you PS4/NA? You think if it's different platforms something is broken?

I absolutely had to wait the full 24 hours. How do I know? Ask my 4 Maelstrom runs and ONLY on the final one (after the 24 hour tick) did I get the skull...
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xd2gp8s3m48x.png

Reason I don't have times for the ones below is because I didn't know we needed to make notes, and my accurate times for the others are because I sent screenshots of my first ticket to my wife and I ran DSA on a new toon and so the achievement was in my history.

I'll keep a rigorous log and report back.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    @VaranisArano

Are you PS4/NA? You think if it's different platforms something is broken?

I absolutely had to wait the full 24 hours. How do I know? Ask my 4 Maelstrom runs and ONLY on the final one (after the 24 hour tick) did I get the skull...

I'm on PC/NA.

That sounds really frustrating! Yesterday I finished normal Maelstrom about 4:30 pm, today I finished it around 1:15 pm, so definitely less than 24 hrs for me.

That's so weird!
  • SophiCat
    SophiCat
    ✭✭
    Yes I would like to know when it resets for a new day - it seems like sometimes ZOS uses UTC and sometimes they don't - please can we get an official word on what is a 'day'??

also since I play on both servers I really need to know...

update: ok so I got my ticket on NA yesterday about 5:55 pm ct, tried this morning at 7:10am ct and didnt get another feather yet...

got my EU ticket around noonish ct yesterday - still no ticket yet today and it's 7:30am ct

ooook! 10:18 am ct got my ticket for today - so.. something like 22ish hours if i was right about when i got yesterdays - tomorrow i'll have a more accurate time

update: got today's at 6:15am ct... so that's 20 hrs.... damn well maybe they drop randomly during the day? Doesn't seem to be consistent.
    Edited by SophiCat on October 21, 2018 12:43PM
  • Aurayna
    Aurayna
    ✭✭✭
    I get my World Dremora Sculls after a 20 hour reset !

At the moment I have worked the time to stand at 8.00am which suits me because I can do all my crafting and then go straight on to get my ticket for the day.

'Cos of this I managed to get one before the server shutdown today ... yay !! :p
    PC - EU