Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Something happend or is it just me ?

SwordBreaker33
Is no one doing normal dungons at all or is it broken I tried all my 3 charaters DPS,Healer,Tank and qued up and on every one even after 50 minutes each not a single party well my healer did manage to get one after 60minutes but then it said forming party for 15min and nothing happen. Hell I done dungons everyday this week and last week with no problem and not more than 20min wait time as dps and 5 min a healer/tanker but now nothing.
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never waited a full minute when I put random tank. I actually get ready before hitting queue because it's about to start. 50 min queue for a tank means there is a technical problem.
  • Tulare_Verlaris
    Tulare_Verlaris
    ✭✭✭
    Dungeons are totally broke and likely will be during peak times during the event. Normal capacity exceeded due to poorly designed events. Expect the misery to last for weeks, enjoy...
    Still in the queue, spamming "F"...
  • SwordBreaker33
    Dungeons are totally broke and likely will be during peak times during the event. Normal capacity exceeded due to poorly designed events. Expect the misery to last for weeks, enjoy...

How fun ..... so some people can´t even do the event becuse dungon finding is messed up.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    u can always solo nfg1
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did four dungeons this morning, and wait time was 5 minutes for my healers, which is normal.
    But then later in the day, I started seeing comments in Chat from people saying that group finder was "broken" again, so maybe something went wrong some time in the afternoon.
  • SwordBreaker33
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I did four dungeons this morning, and wait time was 5 minutes for my healers, which is normal.
    But then later in the day, I started seeing comments in Chat from people saying that group finder was "broken" again, so maybe something went wrong some time in the afternoon.

Yeah it seams to work fine now, hmm strange.
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dungeon finder is still wonky. If you get up to a 20 minute Q time, leave and rejoin it. A lot of times you'll get a group within a minute, no joke.
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd