The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magic Carpet (v2.0.0) is available on Minion and from ESOUI

R_K
R_K
✭✭✭✭✭
Magic Carpet (v2.0.0) is available on Minion and from ESOUI at:
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1966-MagicCarpet.html

Magic Carpet v2.0.0 demonstration video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28iZDVJX2Vs&index=15&list=PLxkqemlv6asgRrUcseQyVY4Zh_Jyiz-cq
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do a video showing a flying dual
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Do a video showing a flying dual

@Aliyavana Come duel me! :wink:
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks awesome! You do good work, @R_K !!! I can't seem to find it on Minion, though. I don't know much about how add-ons work, if I download it through the website you linked, can I still update it through Minion?
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, nevermind, I found it in Minion, this add-on is awesome!
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    Magic Carpet (v2.0.0) is available on Minion and from ESOUI at:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1966-MagicCarpet.html

Magic Carpet v2.0.0 demonstration video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28iZDVJX2Vs&index=15&list=PLxkqemlv6asgRrUcseQyVY4Zh_Jyiz-cq

This is so cool. And this is also the start of minigames!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, nevermind, I found it in Minion, this add-on is awesome!

@Cloudtrader Whew! So glad it was on Minion -- when I read your first post I was like, "please don't make a liar out of me -- I could swear that just by publishing on ESOUI it was also on Minion." Lol. With that said, I am so so glad that you were able to download it and that ya like it! As always, I am open to (and literally try to accommodate any realistic) suggestions or feedback that the community has given, so I am all ears! :smile: Take care & Enjoy !
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    This is so cool. And this is also the start of minigames!

@DoctorESO It's so funny you said that because a group of us already used this version of Magic Carpet for mid-air dueling. It is absolutely mind-blowing (if I may say so without sounding too biased as the add-on's developer). But yeah, I would love to hear back from the community on any and all Mini-Game uses that can/have been put together using this fun "toy" so to speak. Seeing what creativity it could spark was literally my entire motivation for sharing it with everyone on here! :smiley:
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is AWESOME ! Must show my friend with cavern to decorate .

@Thalmor-Nordmaster
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks awesome! You do good work, @R_K !!! I can't seem to find it on Minion, though. I don't know much about how add-ons work, if I download it through the website you linked, can I still update it through Minion?

Yes. I download all my add-ons from ESOUI and update with Minion. Minion's API pulls all of its data from ESOUI.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on April 15, 2018 11:51PM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is AWESOME ! Must show my friend with cavern to decorate .

@Thalmor-Nordmaster

@Rohamad_Ali Thanks for the share! <3
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I download all my add-ons from ESOUI and update with Minion. Minion's API pulls all of its data from ESOUI.

Thanks for the confirmation! I was confident of that until the previous poster said, temporarily, that they were unable to find it. Sounds like all is well tho - thanks again!
  • Rair.Kitani
    Rair.Kitani
    ✭✭✭
    A big thank you also on this forum, for all the effords you put in your addons @R_K!
    I use almost all of them. For those that don't know it yet Immaculate Construction also by @R_K is just the best tool to set your creative ideas to reality in a very convenient way!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A big thank you also on this forum, for all the effords you put in your addons @R_K!
    I use almost all of them. For those that don't know it yet Immaculate Construction also by @R_K is just the best tool to set your creative ideas to reality in a very convenient way!

@Rair.Kitani Thank you so much -- the shout out is appreciated! Let me know if you need anything else added / have any other suggestions... I always do my best to make them happen. :smile:
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @R_K
    Question: Assuming Decorator permissions for multiple visitors, how does the addon know which furnishings belong to which visitor, if multiple visitors are using the addon simultaneously?
    (Sorry, inquiring-geek minds want to know)
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OmniDo wrote: »
    @R_K
    Question: Assuming Decorator permissions for multiple visitors, how does the addon know which furnishings belong to which visitor, if multiple visitors are using the addon simultaneously?
    (Sorry, inquiring-geek minds want to know)

@OmniDo That's an excellent question with [sadly] a simple answer: it doesn't. What it does do, though, is pick up only the boards/carpets that are immediately within the vicinity of your character. So, in a situation where we've arranged mid-air dueling, I just plop down little stacks of 3 boards here, 3 boards there, etc. etc. and each person stands on their pile, type's /mag and off we go... :wink: Once it has a reference to the 3 boards/carpets that are "yours," it doesn't touch any others... oh, and in case I've never mentioned, when you type /mag again, it always restores the items to wherever it found them -- so it literally can't mess up your house, even accidentally.
    Edited by R_K on April 16, 2018 8:52PM
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    What did you use for that green light? I like the glow of it
    Metal forever \m/
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ValkyriesWolf That's actually a cluster of the craftable Hagraven Cauldron, Rough Stone. It was changed in one of the previous patches to have an amazing, green glow for its fire.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    @ValkyriesWolf That's actually a cluster of the craftable Hagraven Cauldron, Rough Stone. It was changed in one of the previous patches to have an amazing, green glow for its fire.

Thanks for the answer. Never had imagined to use them like that, but seeing this done by you, it really is cool
    Metal forever \m/
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the answer. Never had imagined to use them like that, but seeing this done by you, it really is cool

@ValkyriesWolf Well thank you! There are actually tons of items that, when used in groups of anywhere from 6 - 20ish, can produce absolutely stunning results that you would never expect. I'll see if I can throw together a quick video of another example real quick...
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ValkyriesWolf Just a few more examples of what kind of stuff you can create with a dozen-ish blue flame braziers or Daedric braziers. I found the Fireball at the end of the video to be particularly interesting... a strange anomaly but one which could probably be used in a creative way. :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQaz7ZTldUs&amp;index=13&amp;list=PLxkqemlv6asjIQMhFMzfhZUsjGtMZngzs
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a few more examples of what kind of stuff you can create with a dozen-ish blue flame braziers or Daedric braziers. I found the Fireball at the end of the video to be particularly interesting... a strange anomaly but one which could probably be used in a creative way. :wink:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQaz7ZTldUs&amp;index=13&amp;list=PLxkqemlv6asjIQMhFMzfhZUsjGtMZngzs
    That halo tho...
    At some point in the past, Z0$ added a halo to many of its light sources, which tends to produce a "muted" effect around it.
    Many of us choose to disable this halo, an action which requires adjusting a line in the UserSettings.txt file, and/or using an addon to adjust it directly.

• ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    @ValkyriesWolf Just a few more examples of what kind of stuff you can create with a dozen-ish blue flame braziers or Daedric braziers. I found the Fireball at the end of the video to be particularly interesting... a strange anomaly but one which could probably be used in a creative way. :wink:

That's really cool, thanks. That add on you use to create the arc, which one is that? I think I have seen it before, but am not sure where or if it really was the same. Without that one it could be a bit tedious to create something like this :D
    Metal forever \m/
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's really cool, thanks. That add on you use to create the arc, which one is that? I think I have seen it before, but am not sure where or if it really was the same. Without that one it could be a bit tedious to create something like this :D

@ValkyriesWolf
    No problem. :smile: That particular add-on is Immaculate Construction. But if you do check it out, and if you do a lot of building, I would also shamelessly plug a few of my other add-ons as well:
    - Essential Housing Tools if you need to move or rotate entire groups of furniture, or cut, copy & paste a group of furnishings to clone it or move it to another location (or even another house).
    - If you ever wanted multi-level Undo / Redo for those Oops moments, there's also Oops I Did It Again.
    - And if you ever wanted to fly in your house, Magic Carpet (the one I featured in this thread).

:wink:
  • Ulfson
    Ulfson
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    R_K your addons are really useful and fun. I big Haazaaa for your work!

I was playing with 2018-10-14 v2.9.3 all was yahoos and heehaas yeterday but today I am falling under my rustic carpet in a perpetual descent. I think a setting or some other addon may be causing this but haven't been able to sort it out. I deleted the saved variables file but that didn't help.

Has anyone got a suggestion about what I may have messed up?

Happy Trails
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks you so much for all of your add-ons @R_K ! They just allow us to take our home building creativity to a new level! <3
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez