The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Easy Peasy - Endgame PvE Progression Guild

Kadamey
Kadamey
Soul Shriven
2ufvbtc.png

Founded in July 2017, Easy Peasy is back from slumber and ready to lay siege to leaderboards and achievements as an end-game PvE progression guild.

Our core runs strive progression and having fun while doing it. After every raid there is group and personal feedback, aswell as mentoring by very experienced people. Everyone is willing to help each other.

We treat each other like brothers and sisters, that means your mistakes are our mistakes and we will do everything in order to function and improve together. If someone dies to a mechanic, we happily call it a wipe and do it again until everyone gets everything right.

Currently we are focusing on getting the "Gryphon Heart" Achievement. After that we will focus on "Immortal Redeemer" and "Tick-Tock Tormentor". If you are a player with an exceptional talent who wants to get progression and scores done with people you will consider close friends and enjoy every second of it, Easy Peasy is the guild you are looking for.

Guild has an open slot for DD who has an experience in vCR+3.

Looking forward to meet with us? Join the family at https://easypeasyeu.shivtr.com or contact IG Officers @Alestes832, @ProNDC_Blume , @ProNDC_Deagle , @Kadamey
Edited by Kadamey on October 18, 2018 10:03PM
  • Kadamey
    Kadamey
    Soul Shriven
    We have achieved one of our milestones and completed vCR+3 twice in a single day. We were missing 3 core DDs and it was our 3rd day of progression for the core group.

We are proud to present you the POV of our raid lead Deagle in the first clear.
  • Destortion
    hey i am interested in joining but would like to ask the time zone as i am from india time zone is a big issue
    my ign @Destortion .
  • Kadamey
    Kadamey
    Soul Shriven
    In this long journey of raiding, Easy Peasy restored its former glory and achieved "Gryphon Heart" thanks to our dedicated officers and members. We started with common goal of getting all of the titles and ended up with a family like guild where we spend time together and enjoy every second of it.

This achievement is only the beginning of a new era where we will get other titles in a heartbeat. Your precious leaderboard scores will be beaten and there will be nothing you can do about it. Easy Peasy is coming to wreck everything, just like how we say it in the guild "Today we rip the score eh?!".

We will share a voice compilation for our discord in few days to show a glimpse of our daily raiding environment.

And of course, we proudly present different POVs for the achievement run.

This guild is sponsored by:
    1. Hamdan
    2. Alestes BeatZ Production

Edited by Kadamey on January 6, 2019 6:02PM
  • RazorCaltrops
    RazorCaltrops
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there, our core team is looking for 2 (preferably stamina) damage dealers. Contact @Alestes832 or @ReaIi (l is capital i) in-game for further details.
    Edited by RazorCaltrops on February 22, 2019 11:58AM
    PS4 EU
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Easy peasy!
  • Kagura89
    Kagura89
    ´´We treat each other like brothers and sisters´´ - you must be one really dysfunctional family then xD
    sorry i just had to when i saw that part
    gl with recruit . bump :D
    Edited by Kagura89 on February 26, 2019 10:51AM