The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[New player PC/EU] Training gear

TheDayle
TheDayle
Soul Shriven
Hi all.
I’m currently level 30 and have been told a training gear set is a good way to go about levelling.
Does anybody know how I can come about a full set for my Sorc??

Appreciate the feedback.
Thanks
D
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't make it yet then I'd ask for assistance in your guilds. Most guilds have master crafters who are happy to make training sets for members.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • TheDayle
    TheDayle
    Soul Shriven
    I’m not actually in any guilds yet, but thank you. :)
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Head to one of the major population centers and ask in zone chat if any guilds are currently recruiting members. You'll most likely be flooded with invites within seconds. It's always nice to be in a couple guilds if, for no other reason, you have a few rosters to use as taxi service to other zones if you're not near a wayshrine.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TheDayle wrote: »
    I’m not actually in any guilds yet, but thank you. :)

You don't have to be in a guild to buy it from a guild store. Or, if you have access to Morrowind/Vvardenfell, there is tons to be had in chests and bosses
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to any of the starter islands and farm treasure chests. They all drop the "Trainee" set pieces.

Khenarthi's Roost has by far the most chest spawn locations and you can do continuous routes and just farm the chests.
    bye1.gif

PS: Shameless plug, since you're on PC, check out my mapping AddOn, it has the chest locations:
    https://esoui.com/downloads/info1427-TTMPTheTamrielMappingProject.html

Edited by SirAndy on October 18, 2018 9:43PM