The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tickets needed of the indrik mount

Koen_Rietveld
How many of each ticket will we need for the indrik mount? Because I have been looking everywhere. It says we need each of them. But nowhere it states only one. I feel like it is, but somewhat uncomfortable with the idea that it might be possible to have more then one of the mounts gotten. If it's from a runebox it might have some nice vallue. If not. Why make it possible to have more then you need to unlock two of them?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need tickets to buy the feathers, which are basically the runebox fragments, then more tickets to buy the berries to evolve them into different forms.

The PTS notes go into more detail.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    on the announcement page, it said 4 unique feathers which cost 10 tickets each, but I don't recall it saying anything about needing berries or tickets to get them....

• Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fgoron2000 wrote: »
    on the announcement page, it said 4 unique feathers which cost 10 tickets each, but I don't recall it saying anything about needing berries or tickets to get them....

There's tickets, feathers and berries.

10 tickets buys 1 feather.

4 feathers (1 of each type) buys the nascent indrik.

On the PTS 10 tickets also buys 1 berry, but I haven't seen any official announcement about this and at one point it seemed like berries might be acquired in different ways, so I wouldn't bank on this yet.

Regardless of how you acquire berries, there's the nascent indrik as baseline and you can feed them berries to evolve them into different coloured (white, yellow, greenish, black) versions with slightly sparkly effects.

My understanding - based on a dev post here - is that when you evolve the indrik you lose the nascent one. So if you want all of them you'd need to collect tickets to buy feathers for them at least 5 times. Possibly more if they add others.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In short, you won't be able to get the Indrik mount until after the New Life Festival as you need 1 of each type of feather. During this Witch event, you can get 1 event ticket per day so you'll be able to get 1 feather plus some extra event tickets by the time it ends.