Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So when is this Mythical MMR fix?

ChunkyCat
ChunkyCat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I have three characters with a Queue wait time of 25-30+ minutes.

This *** is beyond *** ridiculous.

I sit in queue and all I think is why the *** am I still playing this game? Just to sit here collecting mats?!
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah BGs are about all I enjoy doing nowadays in this game. The ques make that near impossible solo, let alone if I get a rare opportunity to form a group because everyone else has since moved on. So...I’m playing the new CoD and it’s great and I can play with my friends whenever I want within 2 minutes we are in a game having fun. Maybe if ESO took note of this.
    Edited by HEBREWHAMMERRR on October 15, 2018 3:09PM
  • Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
    I've heard Murkmire
    PC-NA
  • del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just play open world come murkmire. It’ll be like BGs because zergs spamming rapids will bring the action to you! With your 30% uptime on major expedition, and constant snare, you will get that claustrophobic BG feel that we all know and love.
    PCNA

• ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah BGs are about all I enjoy doing nowadays in this game. The ques make that near impossible solo, let alone if I get a rare opportunity to form a group because everyone else has since moved on. So...I’m playing the new CoD and it’s great and I can play with my friends whenever I want within 2 minutes we are in a game having fun. Maybe if ESO took note of this.

I just started playing the new cod too. Getting my ass kicked all day :D
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    i used to play bgs till they did MMR than que got reallly really shiitty. On all 15 of my toons

Be great for them to fix it.
    Edited by damarky on October 16, 2018 7:13AM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    del9 wrote: »
    Just play open world come murkmire. It’ll be like BGs because zergs spamming rapids will bring the action to you! With your 30% uptime on major expedition, and constant snare, you will get that claustrophobic BG feel that we all know and love.

Just be sure to play a nightblade so you can get those BG LoS opportunities even when you’re in the open field!
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it gets a bit ridiculous at times. ZOS really should add some more incentives for playing a lot of BGs to help get the queue times down. Everyone that plays consistently has all or nearly all the BG outfit styles by now, and the horned dragon stuff only has a chance of dropping once a day(most BG players probably have nearly the whole style by now too).

There needs to be more of an incentive for a casual player to play say 5 games a day instead of 1. Even more than that, you lose money every BG you play because of how many potions are needed. If BG rewards gave out alchemy mats or gold, that would be nice.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    waiting 30mins per game is a running joke these days..mmr should be taken out the game BG doesn't have the population for that kind of matchmaking
  • NupidStoob
    NupidStoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    20+ mins wait time to get into a fiesta of torugs and every other possible cheese ***... What a joy. If I didn't want spell strategist I wouldn't even touch PvP this patch.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 20-30 minute ques dropped to 5-15 minute ques with this latest patch