The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Grim Ravens (DISBANDED)

Agrosh
Agrosh
✭✭
Guild was Disbanded
Edited by Agrosh on April 12, 2019 2:14PM
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    Updated rank structure added HQ
  • Valabrog
    Valabrog
    ✭✭✭
    At last knightly order type guild appears :) I really wish you a great start. Cant join at the moment, but gonna follow you guys and see how will it go.

P.S. Dont forget a proper spam in zone chats ;)

Edited by Valabrog on August 29, 2018 12:42PM
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    Thank you for the fond wishes, I do try to recruit as often as possible :)
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    Added the Imperial Charter
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    Added rank requirements
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    Congratulations to our new Squire Thromius
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    Im interested in game name is Vertilvius.
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    Congratulations on their promotion our new First Acolyte: FenrisTheWulf, jlittle12, SupremeJW, Navarre_Siberis
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    A few new announcements,

First: Congratulations to the winners of the Grim Ravens hosted grand melee, hopefully they make good use of their prizes.

Secondly: The Grim Ravens have officially struck an accord with a fellow guild, for mutual growth and activity.

Finally: We have obtained a larger guild hall, one of the notable homes, we are now able to have a larger host than before.

Thank you
  • Exalted_Outlander
    Exalted_Outlander
    ✭✭✭
    Im interested in joining. My Discord is WARBUG#0811 and my IGN is @Grymsta. Would it be alright to join if my characters are Nightblades?
    Noxus The Strider | DC | Breton Magblade | alt
    Rykas Duneblade | DC | Redguard Stamblade | main
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    Yes, all classes are welcome, the Knight aspect is a title and rank in the guild not a combat style or class. A mage, warrior, or even a light fighter can be a knight, any and all are welcome who wish to be part of a knightly order.
  • Exalted_Outlander
    Exalted_Outlander
    ✭✭✭
    Agrosh wrote: »
    Yes, all classes are welcome, the Knight aspect is a title and rank in the guild not a combat style or class. A mage, warrior, or even a light fighter can be a knight, any and all are welcome who wish to be part of a knightly order.

Lovely, I believe I've sent mail to a recruiter, but in case I didn't, feel free to shoot me an invite.
    Noxus The Strider | DC | Breton Magblade | alt
    Rykas Duneblade | DC | Redguard Stamblade | main
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    Updated the Guild Charter and the Ranking system is more flushed out, we have also secured an alliance with a mercenary rp/pvp guild called The Grey Area
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    Understood, I tossed you an invite in game :)
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    Guild Hall now has operational library with all 6 volumes of the song of pelinal, it also has a custom built arena built into the large water pool/fountain.
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    Added a recruiter to the recruitment section for further contact information
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like an invite to join.

@Osteos
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    Alrighty, just toss one of us an in game mail or a pst :)
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    Congratulations to our Sir Redwulfe for winning the tourney last night, and congratulations to our squires who were promoted to Knight. And a big thanks to the representatives from other guilds and organizations who made it out to our event as spectators and post tourney fighters.
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    Added Guild Classifications and Roles, along with the new corresponding guild charter amendment to reflect the change
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    Congrats to Sir Lanathor, and Dame Gothanna on reaching Knight-Captain, congrats to Sir Lanathor on becoming the first Centurion of the Garrison, and Dame Gothanna on becoming the first Quartermaster of the armory.
    Edited by Agrosh on October 14, 2018 4:32PM
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    Congrats to Squire Ghialumer on his appointment to the garrison and kitchen divisions, furthermore ANNOUNCEMENT AND INVITE: This Saturday 9pm EST we'll be holding a Knighting Tournment, toss me an in game mail if youd like to spectate but on November 3rd well be holding an open sign ups Tourney with a prize same time same method to join up. :)
  • Agrosh
    Agrosh
    ✭✭
    new guild website added to the original post