The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC/NA][PvE] The Thunder Badgers - Recruiting Casual Vet Trail Raiders [No Exp. Needed. Will Train]

LordWrektful
The Thunder Badgers is a casual Veteran Trial guild. We're seeking to assemble a team to tackle all end-game trials. We are a casual guild. No BS. Leave you elitism and baby-momma drama at the door. Most importantly, we're all here to have fun. If you are a seasoned vet looking for a fun, chill raid team or if you're looking for your first raid guild, we'd love to have you. There are no requirements to join the guild, but there will be requirements to be on the core team. Said requirements are currently under review and are subject to change.

We're looking for all Roles: Tanks, Healers and Damage Dealers/DPS

Our team is currently working on vMoL as some of the group has not gotten their clear. So, we want to make that happen for them.

***Patience is very key here.We are not here to compete in leaderboards. We're here to help people complete end-game content. Our officers were privileged enough to learn and complete most of the end-game content and we would like to pay it forward.***

***Please, if you have no experience in vet trials, please understand this; we are willing to teach you, but YOU MUST BE COACHABLE. If you do not have the capacity to learn and to retain what you've been taught, this is not the place for you.***

If you'd like and invite or if you're wanting more information about us, send an in game email to one of the admins.
@LordWrektful @melliemel423
Edited by LordWrektful on October 2, 2018 2:06AM
  • LordWrektful
    Bump
  • Eruceninde
    Eruceninde
    ✭✭
    What time do you hold your trials at, and how do you handle sign ups for the trials?
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Very interested in your guild will send email in game
  • LordWrektful
    Eruceninde wrote: »
    What time do you hold your trials at, and how do you handle sign ups for the trials?

As of right now, we're still getting all of our ducks in a row. We're pretty sure that the raid times will be set for Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 9pm PDT. Monday and Tuesday will be core days and Thursday will be an open training run for all guildies.
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Just so I understand 9 pm PDT is 12 midnight EST, correct ?
  • LordWrektful
    Just so I understand 9 pm PDT is 12 midnight EST, correct ?

Correct
  • LordWrektful
    TTT
  • USArmy31B6321
    USArmy31B6321
    Soul Shriven
    Hey

I've been with this game from the git go but I've never been a hard core runner. I've run Maw, Halls and Sanctum but I havent touched any of the new trials. I'm looking for a decent group to roll with, I'm pretty much as casual as it gets on the raiding.

Just want to raid.
    Would appreciate an invite if your still accepting.
    @KenshinCricket
  • LordWrektful
    Hey

I've been with this game from the git go but I've never been a hard core runner. I've run Maw, Halls and Sanctum but I havent touched any of the new trials. I'm looking for a decent group to roll with, I'm pretty much as casual as it gets on the raiding.

Just want to raid.
    Would appreciate an invite if your still accepting.
    @KenshinCricket

We'd love to have you. Either myself or one of the officers will send you an invite first thing in the morning.
  • LordWrektful
    TTT
  • LordWrektful
    Bump
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have experience in all trials HM (excluding vHRC HM) but no vet dlc experience. The run times are perfect usually hard to find a timezone close to mines. I'll msg in game when i get home from work later if that's coo.
    Edited by HiLyfe808 on October 5, 2018 7:31PM
  • LordWrektful
    Bump.
    @Xk3koax message me when you get a chance.
  • shuangshuang
    hi, I'm a return player LF some end-game guild @wumi.shuangshuang
  • LordWrektful
    @shuangshuang Invite sent.
  • LordWrektful
    We're still looking for people to fill our ranks. Any and all are welcome here.