The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

THE STORMSEEKERS | Multi-Faction PvX | Casual | Discord

Syniister
Syniister
✭✭
65ttkw.png

THE STORMSEEKERS are a new guild led by seasoned beta players who have started playing ESO again! We are an all around guild whose primary focus is on both end-game PvP as well as PvE. We are however open to all players who are interested in joining, no matter their level, race or class! We are a friendly, helpful social guild who play side by side with veterans and new players alike! We are seeking like minded players who are looking for a friendly "all around" guild. We are also one branch of a multi-game community, so you'll ALWAYS have someone to play with on different games as well!
  • NAME: - The Stormseekers
  • ALLIANCE: - Ebonheart Pact (Only For PvP Purposes, We Are MULTI-FACTION For All PvE Activities!)
  • MAIN FOCUS: - PvE / PvP / Social / Leveling / Trade
  • CYRODIIL CAMPAIGN: - TBD
  • GUILD DISCORD: - https://discordapp.com/invite/xxa9tqs

Joining Information & Guidelines:
We only have a few rules in place: To join The Stormseekers we ask that you be at least 18 years of age. Please be respectful and courteous to other members! We do not censor guild voice/chat (cursing etc). We however, do not accept or tolerate any drama, PERIOD! Offensive/Confrontational & Racist comments will not be tolerated in chat. We ask that you are an active, participating member of our community.
Inactive members will be removed after 90 days of inactivity without prior warning.

No Crazy Requirements!
While most guild want you to jump through hoops, and go through a lengthy recruit process, or sign up on a website and forced use of forums, we are NOT ONE OF THOSE GUILDS! We're all adults who have careers and families. We don't feel that gaming should feel like a job, therefore our mission in ESO is simply to game in a stress free environment. HOWEVER; We DO have a Discord server that we encourage our members use. While not required, we ask that you become a fully active member of The Stormseekers by joining our Discord server and join the community! If you decide that you'd rather not make use of the discord, thats alright... but its where all our events will be scheduled and what not... Plus you have to join the Discord for access to the bank and traders! So why not join in on the fun, and become a full fledged member of The Stormseekers! To join our Discord, simply head to: https://discordapp.com/invite/xxa9tqs

To join The Stormseekers, simply reply to this post with your @Username in-game ID and We'll send you an invite!

We look forward to hearing from you soon, and hope to see you in-game!
Edited by Syniister on October 17, 2018 3:16AM
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Being we're just branching our community into ESO, we're looking for dedicated officers to join and help create a thriving guild!
    Edited by Syniister on October 12, 2018 4:18AM
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Currently online and sending out invites! Come join the Storm!
  • Firefly9715
    Firefly9715
    Soul Shriven
    I’m interested, my in game username is @Firefly9715
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    I’m interested, my in game username is @Firefly9715

Invite sent, check your notifications in-game and accept! Hope to see you soon and WELCOME! :smiley:
  • cynelswithb14_ESO
    cynelswithb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds interesting and what I might be looking for..
    Username is @Crewmanno6
  • shiftmender
    I'm just getting back into the game and you guys sound like what I'm looking for - I'll join. @Zlotee
    Edited by shiftmender on October 31, 2018 9:43AM
  • Satirica
    Satirica
    Soul Shriven
    I am very low level, shifting to eso from raiding in WoW. I'm interested. @Satirica
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    ALL INVITES SENT!
    Sounds interesting and what I might be looking for..
    Username is @Crewmanno6
    We hope we're definitely what you're looking for! Welcome!
    I'm just getting back into the game and you guys sound like what I'm looking for - I'll join. @Zlotee
    Awesome, A LOT of us are just coming back, I am switching back to PC from Xbox myself!
    Satirica wrote: »
    I am very low level, shifting to eso from raiding in WoW. I'm interested. @Satirica
    Yup, BFA is terrible, we're originally a WoW guild, most of us have come to ESO and are having a LOT more fun than the same recycled WoW garbage! But WELCOME!

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN-GAME SOON!! :smiley:
    Edited by Syniister on October 31, 2018 8:03PM
  • Xanthero
    Xanthero
    Soul Shriven
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Xanthero wrote: »

Invite sent! I apologize for the delay, I was out of town for a couple days! See you in-game!