The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does anyone know where Jee-Lar shows up after the prologue quest?

Whit3W0lf
Whit3W0lf
I just finished the Cursed Skull Quest and Concordia Mercius tells me to go help Jee-Lar whom is having trouble equipping their next expedition and I am in Stormhold so does anyone know where he is located at?

Best Answer

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right near the Stormhold wayshrine in Shadowfen. I think he's under a tent.
    Answer ✓
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    North of the wayshrine. Like right where you finished with her.

It's weird my first character when finished it did not show any blue quest marker that daily quests have so I left logged off and had to ask where he was for the dailies. Only to be told what I just said, and go back... boom there it was. All other characters showed the daily blue quest marker right after finishing the Cursed Skull quest.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs