The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

BGs - separate queue for premades and solo

Rake
Rake
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Why is this not a thing yet?
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably because of the negative effect it would have on queue times.

Honestly, I don’t think there’s any easy solution. I’d prefer a 100% solo queue, but that would ruin things for duos/trios/full groups who like to run content together.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they have enough people participating in BGs at all hours of the day to make this feasible. Then again, those people always have the option of just not being in a premade.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never going to get a queue if ZOS separates it like that. Queue times are already long enough at a high MMR...
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because ZOS have no clue how to do anything at all!

easy fix and fun one should be.... BG queue gathers all players whether queued as a group or solo and then randomly places into the 3 groups of 4.
    So you don't get premades, you just get 3 groups of players.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Guilds like ours enjoy bgs, so we coordinate as a group and queue as one. We don't have much of a problem getting in, which has been my experience. Maybe you could seek out a guild that has an active bgs group. A lot of guilds are forming more and more of these as they are fun and quick. I think much the same with the dungeon group finder, it is here to stay the way it is because this is a social game not a solo game. Hope you find a guild or a group of friends to have fun with. :)
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    Probably because of the negative effect it would have on queue times.

Honestly, I don’t think there’s any easy solution. I’d prefer a 100% solo queue, but that would ruin things for duos/trios/full groups who like to run content together.

Why ruin it for all the solos then?

There is no reason a premade should be allowed to play with a soloq, if they want to premake and play to a higher standard, they should go against enemies of that same standard.

Simple. One queue for solo, one for premade, and an option for solo to queue vs premades too if they want a faster queue.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Royalthought
    Royalthought
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make it a 100% solo. Just add custom matches so pre-mades can battle it out.