Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

wood elf bow/dual wield build help

canhelas
canhelas
Soul Shriven
hi i have started a wood elf nightblade character who is using bow as main weapon and dual wield as secondary weapon. i am playing with my friend whose playing a imperial dragonknight tank character and would like to ask if anyone has any suggestions or tips on her build
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is for leveling?

1. The sooner you go to PvP and unlock the skill Vigor, the happier you'll be.

2. The first two DW skills have morphs that in effect give you ticking heals. Use those while leveling.

3. Reapers Mark, when you eventually unlock it, is a wonderful skill because of the boosts it gives you mid-fight against groups of enemies.

4. You have a perfect character/class combination for a thief character, the three key skills for which are the invisibility cloak, Concealed Weapon, and Retreating Maneuvers. That said:
    • Taking Concealed Weapon means you won't have Surprise Attack.
    • Thieving is more fun the more you lower your stealth detection radius. A big part of that is passive skills, both racial and armor, and you'll have to level for a while to get those. Another big part is set bonuses, and it's generally unwise to worry about those until CP 160.

5. Deadly Cloak (the DW skill) is wonderful if you're going to fight a boss who will cause a lot of AoE damage.

6. Shrouded Daggers in the DW line is underrated, since in most cases you won't fight more than 3 enemies at once.
  • canhelas
    canhelas
    Soul Shriven
    thanks for your reply :) yer at the mo all we are doing is lvling only started her yesterday shes lvl 6 right now lol and i will be thieving lol