The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which is the best white-blonde hair color for high elf?

mystfit
mystfit
✭✭✭
I would like to get the purest white as possible. I keep starting new toons to test, but change the lighting a bit and I'm a silver haired young woman :)
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this one. The hair color is Top Row, 4th choice from the left. It's very silvery. I like it better than the more white one because the character still has eyebrows afterward. With the whitest choice, it looks like their eyebrows disappear, at least on the palest skin tones.
    His skin color is Bottom Row, 2nd choice from the left in the character menu.

25325428408_26116e88f7_c.jpg

Edited by SydneyGrey on October 16, 2018 8:28PM
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I know is that lighting is your enemy. I went whitest possible and it looks the way I expect most of the time.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First top option is what I tend to pick for white haired high elves. I've used it on several characters through the years and been happy with it.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I like this one. The hair color is Top Row, 4th choice from the left. It's very silvery. I like it better than the more white one because the character still has eyebrows afterward. With the whitest choice, it looks like their eyebrows disappear, at least on the palest skin tones.
    His skin color is Bottom Row, 2nd choice from the left in the character menu.

25325428408_26116e88f7_c.jpg

What I lack in eyebrows I make up with gaudy eyeshadow.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget your monitor settings!
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    Oh sure, but what set off my insanity about my current color was running into a quest NPC (not a high elf) with the bestttttt white hair, so I figure it can't be my monitor ;)
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main character's hair is white. The colour is the one on the top row, second from the left for Altmer if you're wanting it.

Ceremo%2BFancy.jpg
    Edited by ListerJMC on October 17, 2018 10:26AM
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    I picked the lightest option with a hint of silver/grey.
    Add a cold undertone and it will look brighter, add a warm undertone and it will look slightly darker and more yellow.

Here's an example:

20210108-210829-0000.png

Edited by Sylianwe on January 8, 2021 8:15PM
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹