The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Murkmire Prelude Quest

Fleshreaper
Fleshreaper
✭✭✭✭✭
No, it's not another rant about the dailies. So, did anyone else notice the Redguard NPC that took you to the little island off of Murkmire. When you go to head back to Shadowfen, he has something interesting to say.
He says he will head west from Summerset to see what's out there. How many think this is a clue as to the next chapter?
Edited by Fleshreaper on October 16, 2018 4:57PM
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The spoiler thing didn’t work 0.0
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The spoiler thing didn’t work 0.0

Fixed it. Sorry, wrong characters.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :o:o:o
    Nice catch.
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Noticed that also.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What island is this?
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    What island is this?

From the maps one can find, probably Yokuda. You can look at maps from the imperial-library, which is a source pointed to for lore.
    Edited by Fleshreaper on October 16, 2018 5:15PM
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good point, but there is still a LOT of the main continent map of Tamriel that has not been filled in yet. Unlikely.
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe not the next chapter but there have been characters who mention where they'll head next. Then we see them. The best example I can think of is the Dunmer vampire hunter you meet in Greenshade I believe. He says he is heading east/west (which we er direction Gold Coast I'd from there). Sure enough, there he was. And then of course theres some hints at Morrowind in the DB dlc with Naryu and the sweetroll killer.
  • McI
    McI
    ✭✭✭
    When we see Dumbledore at the end of Orsinium, he has a vague message of other things to come. They have started happening, but not right away in the chronilogical order that new content came out.

But I do think you are right, they totally put that line of dialogue there on purpose.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I caught that too. Hard to say if it means anything significant in terms of the game's development directions or not.
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS never does anything by accident unless it's a bug. Everything they do or write or say has an intention.
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good point, but there is still a LOT of the main continent map of Tamriel that has not been filled in yet. Unlikely.

I don't think it will be the next chapter but I think it's coming before the rest of the main land Tamriel is visited.
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did find it funny that this poor chap is going to try and explorer Nirn in a dinghy.
  • BWS2K
    BWS2K
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed it right away and tend to agree - it's a nice little nod to something in the future, says I.