The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

So uh, WHY can't I log into the game (PS4)?

Aerius_Sygale
Aerius_Sygale
✭✭✭✭
Just keeps saying I need network connectivity. Well, news flash; I'm posting this through my PS4's Internet Browser... -_-'
PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    According to multiple sites, including Playstation, they are having problems:

https://status.playstation.com/en-US/
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me and it just started working the next day. Sorry I can’t be more help but I feel your pain as it’s really annoying. Good luck.
  • Monsieur
    Monsieur
    ✭✭✭
    Same issues. PS4 EU.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    According to multiple sites, including Playstation, they are having problems:

https://status.playstation.com/en-US/

Ahh...that...explains it. Welp, nothing I can do right now, thanks guys. Wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • randomkeyhits
    randomkeyhits
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guessing its mostly an issue at the PSN end.

No features were working then the store came back first (natch....)

now friends list is reporting again as is trophy list

just hoping all the hamsters to be resuscitated are at the PSN end and not at the ZoS end else we may be waiting a while

Edit: had problems bringing up my account details, it worked about 1 in 12 times, don't want RNG on my PS4 menu bar!!!

Some authentication is working but not much so tried spamming the game login and got in after about 20 attempts.

So keep hitting X and you should make it.
    Edited by randomkeyhits on October 16, 2018 7:22PM
    EU PS4
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

just hoping all the hamsters to be resuscitated are at the PSN end and not at the ZoS end else we may be waiting a while

Edit: had problems bringing up my account details, it worked about 1 in 12 times, don't want RNG on my PS4 menu bar!!!

Some authentication is working but not much so tried spamming the game login and got in after about 20 attempts.

Only "mostly"? The announcement makes it quite clear that it's a PSN issue, not a ZOS one.
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently CoD was having trouble with logging too. The user would log in only to have their machine locked and would have to reinstall the ps4 OS and all games......sounds like it may have spread a little.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just keeps saying I need network connectivity. Well, news flash; I'm posting this through my PS4's Internet Browser... -_-'

Well based off your error message your PS4 isn't getting a good network connection.
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just PSN. Everything was down and is only coming back up now. I was playing Tekken 7 and then got locked out of absolutely all my games - yet more evidence this license crap is bad for consumers.
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Confirmed! Keep spamming X like a madman and you will be in eventually