The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with K'Tora

Mooncat_1992
Mooncat_1992
✭✭✭
Hey,

I need some help with K'Tora Boss fight. I'm stuck there.
I tried to spam him with bow, tried to attack him dual wield... I can deal some damage to him, but I die before he does. Also I ignore his adds.
Had this quest before but left because I was unable to defeat him... lvld up some to lvl 30, tried to get some better gear...

I'm a Nightblade.

Tbh I hate these kind of quests... I just want to advance in the Summerset questline :(

I'm happy to group or share quest...
pm me if you want/can help.

If you want to find me in-game: Mooncat_1992.
Mooncat_1992 - EU server - PC

Characters:
Zino-jo (MAIN - Khajiit NB & Crafter/furnisher)

Guilds:
Clan Claws - Aetherius Art - De Stamtafel - Dragonia - Imperial Trading Company
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a look here for some tips on how to beat him: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5361741
  • Mooncat_1992
    Mooncat_1992
    ✭✭✭
    @TheCyberDruid Thanks, I'll take a look

Characters:

Guilds:
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a look here for some tips on how to beat him: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5361741

Of the tips in that discussion this one did it for me: use food.
    I tried a few times and failed with my level 7 sorceress, then I used one of those crown store food that comes with daily login and bested him.
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA or EU ?

Food is important. Health and your main pool. The triple potions form login are usefull too. Glyphs do help. On tough fights use one healing and one shielding glyph on the dual wield. On the bow one healing glyph.

You do have a Mundus ? Because in Sommerset is no Mundusstone and you probably dont know them. Lady or Steed are maybe good to start. You can change them anytime.

Ask a friendly crafter for lvl appropriate armor i f you dont have a set. Like 5 bras, 5 hundings and 2 Night Mother's Gaze for example. For a level 30 in green quality and jewels in white it is not much and the sets should be ok till 50. But warning: with a 5.5.2 build the game might be a bit to easy.
    Edited by mague on October 15, 2018 11:40AM
  • Mooncat_1992
    Mooncat_1992
    ✭✭✭
    albesca wrote: »

I tried a few times and failed with my level 7 sorceress, then I used one of those crown store food that comes with daily login and bested him.

Thanks, I used the potions I get Tri-crown ... dunno purple bottle.

I'll use food instead, i'll give it a try

Characters:

Guilds:
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, not instead. Both.
  • Mooncat_1992
    Mooncat_1992
    ✭✭✭
    mague wrote: »
    NA or EU ?

Food is important. Health and your main pool. The triple potions form login are usefull too. Glyphs do help. On tough fights use one healing and one shielding glyph on the dual wield. On the bow one healing glyph.

You do have a Mundus ? Because in Sommerset is no Mundusstone and you probably dont know them. Lady or Steed are maybe good to start. You can change them anytime.

Ask a friendly crafter for lvl appropriate armor i f you dont have a set. Like 5 bras, 5 hundings and 2 Night Mother's Gaze for example. For a level 30 in green quality and jewels in white it is not much and the sets should be ok till 50. But warning: with a 5.5.2 build the game might be a bit to easy.

Thanks.

I'm on EU server. Forgot about the glyphs, so will try that. Potions = oke
    I have Tower mundus active atm. So I better find one of those two stones then?

Where can I find a friendly crafter? if I leave the place where i'm now I have to restart it all over again from the beginning.

Characters:

Guilds:
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, not instead. Both.

True, they have different uses: use food before the fight and slot the potion on your active quickslot.
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Mooncat_1992
    Mooncat_1992
    ✭✭✭

No, not instead. Both.

True, they have different uses: use food before the fight and slot the potion on your active quickslot.

Okay, thanks :)

Characters:

Guilds:
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @svenlinotte
    See your Mail and contact me ingame.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I recall the fight is more one of attrition by keeping your health up. I play a pet sorc so it is pretty straight forward for me. I am not familiar with NB but would try to weave actions that provide healing even if they are HoT as the main idea is for your health to outlast the boss health pool. Actions that provide damage and healing in the NB siphon tree or dual wield tree should help you survive. Likewise food that boosts health or potions that restore health should help. Just don't wait on the potions and use them as they come off cool down if you are not at full health.