The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Someone declined the invite... *sigh* Ready check spam

Starlight_Knight
Starlight_Knight
✭✭✭✭✭
i enjoy BG's but ill be honest, this is why i don't do as many as i would like... The queue system is a real mess and extremely patronising. having to press F "Ready every 10 seconds for 10 mins..
Some days arn't as bad but today i've been in a queue 20+ min and no joke every 5 seconds i have to press F Ready, Re-logging doesn't effect it.

I tried using that Miats BG queue add-on that presses it for you, but it seams buggy and resets the queue timer.

Anyone have any pointers on how to overcome this - or recommend any add-on ?
  • Lord_Ninka
    Lord_Ninka
    ✭✭✭
    Group Finder is killing Battlegrounds for me, it's just as bad as long loading screens in cyrodiil and has no workaround.

I love battlegrounds, but this is exactly what ruins the fun half of the time. And I think "half" might be an understatement. We very often end up queuing longer than playing and that's just no fun., especially when you have to press F all the time so you can't do anything else in the meanwhile.

Had 7 guildies interested in doing BG with me yesterday and then I ended up cancelling after one match and a second really long queue because it's so frustrating to sit there pressing F for over 10 minutes and not even know if there's any chance of ever getting through. That felt super bad and probably won't exactly inspire more interest next time.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A thing I know of and that really works for me is not pressing "accept" immediately. Once your ready check appears wait for the timer to go down. It will often disappear around 36 seconds mark. Those phantom ready checks go away if you ignore them for a bit. Once you see the timer go to 25 or so seconds you can be pretty sure that's a real ready check you need to accept.
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    This will fix it for you:

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1754-LFGAutoAccept.html

You're welcome! :)
    PC EU - DC only
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well pressing a single key on a keyboard is still easier than what we have to do to accept the queue on console. And we don't have the add-on option.

Next patch maybe.
  • Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
    Well pressing a single key on a keyboard is still easier than what we have to do to accept the queue on console. And we don't have the add-on option.

Next patch maybe.

Get a PC :)
    PC-NA