Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Skill reset

kanjir
kanjir
How do I go about resetting my weapon/class skill points? Can't find anything about it anywhere which is somewhat surprising.
  • Xezzu
    Xezzu
    ✭✭✭
    The reset your skill and/or attribute points, you'll need to go to your factions major city. For instance, if you are playing the Aldmeri Dominion, it would be Eldenroot in Grahtwood.

In there, you will find a Shrine of Stendarr for your skill points. You'll activate it and tell it to reset for a fee of 100 gold per skill point. It will reset everything, so plan on having enough money for all your skill points! (I specified that because I've been asked if you could choose to only reset select skills to save money, but you can't)
    We must all aspire to better ourselves, to better our person and to better our quality; but no matter how much better we become, no single one of us will ever be better than all of us combined.