Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Festive Christmas Snow Globe Home

Aurie
Aurie
✭✭✭✭✭
Christmas can never come too early, so here is my Enchanted Snow Globe home decorated on PTS.

Ready for the festivities. I hope you all like it :)

qhwgu6v304rz.png
ju3rt5u376q3.png
w8jogpiz1f40.png
89obb40ufqb8.png
6bgj53i6iqos.png
mccxcfeyounl.png
z4n0df1dqx8h.png
o3z62799s80q.png
tj446b55zqwd.png
ukwfvse47unv.png
yes0polru71r.png
ggk9lc34p3tt.png
wc51p3mgl6jn.png
8ychgur6unnd.png
rxufcq1rbbd2.png
ubmux1l4w3om.png
nsdkrumzi2bx.png
98zunpn8x6b1.png
ec5einn0bnwr.png
8freytv297k9.png
g1ed0pa70jpu.png
qwrrar87afdg.png
amkcldhjzgid.png

Edited by Aurie on October 12, 2018 3:47PM
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aurelle1 this is such a warm and festive space you've created! I absolutely love everything about it, especially the delicious buffet and cozy furnishings! Very well done! <3
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love it! So warm and inviting!
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did you get the garlands? I love that, it looks awesome.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the PTS Crown Store, where they are sold individually in the Gallery/mounted decor section.

ZOS really need to sell them like that in the live servers, not just a few at a time in the Festival furnishing pack. Hopefully they will.
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    It’s beautiful! What did you use to ligjt up the tree?
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I used Glowstalks. You can find them in the Housing Editor furnishings store. They are in the lighting section/enchanted lights/Flower Patch, Glowstalks.

I also used two or three Flower Spray, Crimson Daisies to provide some contrast and relief from the bright white illuminations on an already snowy tree. These are in the Conservatory, flower section.
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's phenomenally well done. I think my favorite bit, though, is the very creative combination of beds to make sofas. They may not be game-mechanically "sittable" but they sure look inviting.
  • megshere
    megshere
    ✭✭✭
    What did you use for the ramp up into the loft?
    Guild Master at Black Market Wares on the PC NA server.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if it will be for gold and crowns like the witches house was? I'm really hoping I can buy it with gold.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    megshere wrote: »
    What did you use for the ramp up into the loft?

It's the Murkmire Ramp, Marshwood. In Structures/Platforms.
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to actually be there.
    Very nice job!
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Lusty Argonian Nightblade
    ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done. I love it. I wish I had your decorating skills.

What tree is the big one?
    Edited by Mintaka5 on October 15, 2018 5:43PM
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for your kind words :)

The big Christmas tree is Tree, Snowy Fir (not the tall one!!), found in the Housing Editor/Conservatory/Trees.
  • TwIsTeDReDQuEeN
    TwIsTeDReDQuEeN
    ✭✭✭
    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Everything you decorate is 5 star! Thanks again for posting your beautifully inviting creations!!!
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful and snuggly cozy! I want to come and have sweetrolls and hot cider! <3
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle,

For some reason I hadn't noticed this until now, when you linked in anther chat. So please forgive the late response.

Your decorating here is absolutely beautiful! Stunning! The home is wam and inviting. The tree is magnificant, so pretty.

I find this house rather disjointed, difficult to decide what to put where. The way you've laid things out is really, really inspiring. I love the kitchen, that area works so well. The Christmas food table looks delicious!

Great job Aurelle, as always! Thank you for sharing. :)
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful.

You have a great eye. :)
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    @Aurelle1 this is such a warm and festive space you've created! I absolutely love everything about it, especially the delicious buffet and cozy furnishings! Very well done! <3
    Aurelle1 wrote: »

I used Glowstalks. You can find them in the Housing Editor furnishings store. They are in the lighting section/enchanted lights/Flower Patch, Glowstalks.

I also used two or three Flower Spray, Crimson Daisies to provide some contrast and relief from the bright white illuminations on an already snowy tree. These are in the Conservatory, flower section.

@Aurelle1 , I just had to reiterate how lovely all of this is! And the fact that you “hand crafted” so much of it yourself.. creating that gorgeous tree for example, simply stunning!
    You can tell that you put a lot of time and thought into decorating this space. Truly impressed! I feel like it’s the perfect holiday home! Thank you for sharing <3