Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Returning to game in about 2 months.

Ximinetto
Ximinetto
✭✭✭
I stop playing TESO in Morrowind about 1 year ago,before the Summerset expansion/DLC (whatever is) hits console , for what i read this year there will be a new DLC/Expansion based on Argonian history and artifacts,the question is: is still viable a char who uses a magicka nightblade as a blood mage???? I mean in PVE but PVP too. Cus last duel i remember with my breton magicka nightblade,i losed it in seconds. My idea is to use the magicka nightblade as a blood mage themed char. In PVE i have not much problems (sometimes i get kicked ass in PVE when facing a gargoyle mini boss) but in PVP is another tale.
So well is viable this type of char in this new expansion???? I hear devs to say that "play the way you want" and my breton magblade is waiting to my return. If not,i am considering playing another class but as an argonian,cus argonians are one of my favorite races,and with this last new expansion/DLC i think is imperative to play an argonian. I am between argonian magplar or argonian magwarden. Any help should be appreciated.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're not interested in end game content, then the reality is that you certainly can "play the way you want".

Which likely means a return to ESO for you ...

The Murkmire content is pretty good for Argonian lore buffs.

Keep in mind it's a DLC ... so it's not as large as an expansion zone like Vvardenfell.

Magicka Templar and Magicka Warden both work fine. I have an Argonian Magicka Warden, but that character is pretty much a dedicated PvP healer.

The only end game content that comes with Murkmire is the new 4-person Arena (Blackrose Prison). Even there, however, there is a normal mode you can try.
  • Ximinetto
    Ximinetto
    ✭✭✭
    If you're not interested in end game content, then the reality is that you certainly can "play the way you want".

Which likely means a return to ESO for you ...

The Murkmire content is pretty good for Argonian lore buffs.

Keep in mind it's a DLC ... so it's not as large as an expansion zone like Vvardenfell.

Magicka Templar and Magicka Warden both work fine. I have an Argonian Magicka Warden, but that character is pretty much a dedicated PvP healer.

The only end game content that comes with Murkmire is the new 4-person Arena (Blackrose Prison). Even there, however, there is a normal mode you can try.

Well,i am interested in all the content including end game,and i hear that magsorcerers are still useful. I am thinking now to make a breton magsorcerer. Also this is not for sure,i still like my breton magblade,and he is waiting for my return. But if i can not do all the end game content with the magblade breton,then i am considering to make a breton magsorcerer.
    Edited by Ximinetto on October 14, 2018 8:14AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering last minute changes Zos has made previously it is best to wait until the update drops to ask such questions. My suggestion.