The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Resubbed for Xbox One, got ESO+ but did not get the crowns. What do I do?

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't know what to do. I tried looking anywhere in the game but I can't seem to find how to contact Zenimax through the game. So how do I contact them? I have my ESO+. I have the DLC, and the craft bag and everything else that comes with ESO+ but I never received my crowns. I thought ok, maintenance or what not, but it has been over 3 days now and thought I would have them by now.

So what or should I do now?
Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not intended to sound snarky: Have you tried waiting 30+ minutes? It hasn't happened often, but there were times crowns I purchased or was due from ESO+ resub took a good while before showing up.

Also, completely log out and back in.

If none of that avails you, contact Support. There's a link in the upper left.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I have played for a few hours straight. I also have turned off the Xbox One restarted and played again. Waited 3 days and logged out and back in those 3 days. I didn't know about the support in the upper left. Will check it out now. Thank you very much.

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're welcome, I hope you get it resolved! :)
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always thought that was for PC only. I just submitted a ticket. Thank you very much @GreenHere.

Now I wish I bought Summerset now that I am back on Xbox One. Dang it, missed it by a day or two to get the rewards. lol.

• Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it resolved. Thanks again @GreenHere. You helped a lot.

• GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Woohoo!! \o/
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI this is a common problem on Xbox and has been since the game was released on consoles. So you might well need to contact them again when your subscription renews. It's always a good idea to check whenever the payment goes out that you've got all the benefits, if not let ZOS know and they can fix it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Open a ticket within the game
    2. Keep replying until you get your crowns
    3. Consider this had been an issue since launch and they’ve now flat out lied twice that it was resolved

I personally will not sub anymore for this main reason.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Snipress
    Snipress
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same problem before, all I did was close out of the game and restart it. I'm not sure about your issue, though. I would just contact support.
    Finding beauty in negative spaces.

Officer & recruiter for Lunacy on the Xbox - NA server.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup @Snipress support got it all settled for me.

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    Yup @Snipress support got it all settled for me.

Yes, they've generally been good about resolving this issue when it comes up. I had it happen to me several months in a row shortly after launch (and even unsubbed for a while when I got tired of contacting them to get my crowns or losing my in-game benefits, including access to DLC).

I resubbed when Homestead launched and haven't had any problems since (knock on wood), but I do check every month to be sure that I got my 1500 crowns.

P.S. Welcome back to XB!
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on October 23, 2018 9:41PM
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    P.S. Welcome back to XB!

Thanks. Ironically, my daughter saw me play and is now she is playing on Xbox and I need to wait till she goes to sleep so I can play on Xbox. Now playing PC again LMFAO. I thought I was safe. But monkey see monkey do :p
    Edited by Davor on October 23, 2018 10:48PM