Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Is there a way to modify the right-click options in the Guild panel?

jainiadral
jainiadral
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Probably a dumb question, and maybe I should post it in the Add-ons area-- but is there either an option to edit context menus in the guild menu or an add-on to get rid of some of the options?

I'm asking because I somehow ended up with way more power than I wanted in my trading guild. I only use the panel as a free teleport service, yet the first thing I see (and fear) is the "Demote" function along with some other options I'd never touch with a 500' pole. I'd love to be able to hide those.

And I can't demote myself. I already tried :(
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, you can’t modify the base game UI without mods.

That said, I think you’re being too hard on yourself. ;) Obviously your fellow guildies think highly of you ... to have issued the guild rank that they did.
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Actually, it's a trading guild. I think I just hit the big quota one week. No one ever talks, and I'm probably the least chatty of the lot. I'll ask the leader for a step down instead.

Thanks for the info! I'm still mortally petrified of ruining someone's day because I'm clumsy and too lazy to fight my way back out of a delve :D