One of the ways we can explore characterization in Elder Scrolls Online is through gear selection, and the game provides no shortage of sets to choose from. Sometimes, you might pick a particular set because you feel the name resonates with your character. Other times, it might be the fifth piece set bonus adds something to your character that really helps demonstrate who and what they are as a person. How have you used sets to define your characters? Have you struggled sometimes to find the ideal sets?
I play ESO on XBOX NA
My gameplay focus is creativity - through storytelling, character design, and character development (aka, I'm a dedicated role player)
Current characters realized include:
- Xandar (Altmer, magicka sorcerer, main crafter), a master of magic and a hopeless romantic; specializes in electric shock therapy and melodrama.
- Vasha (Khajiit, magicka nightblade), a master thief and cunning murderer; specializes in trolling guards and general mayhem.
- Alexander (Imperial, stamina templar, main tank), an artificer, futurist, and idealist; specializes structural integrity and gears. Mostly just gears.
- Leoda (Bosmer, stamina warden, werewolf), a cheeky huntress dedicated to the Queen; specializes in putting arrows in your face.
- Llaus (Dunmer, magicka dragonknight, vampire), a grim outcast with a temper; specializes in death by conflagration or exsanguination.
- Shantava* (Redguard, stamina sorcerer), a pirate and treasure hunter; specializes in whirling blades, camel wrangling, and your money.
- Kitara* (Breton, magicka warden, main healer), an elementalist and tree hugger; specializes in herbal remedies, tea, and pleasant bedside manner.
* Work In Progress, may be deleted/revised