The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil disconnects and patterns

cheifsoap
cheifsoap
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm trying to narrow down my issues with Cyrodiil. I've already: Power cycled, deleted save data, uninstall and reinstall the game. I also had my ISP come out to check everything, they the connection is fine and even replaced the modem with a new one.

I play ESO with another person in my house and we both connect through ethernet cable. During the evening, between 6-8pm CST; we are receiving constant disconnects in Cyrodiil when large fights begin to break out. Pretty much anytime there are more than 20 people on the screen at once. Help please
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheifsoap wrote: »
    I'm trying to narrow down my issues with Cyrodiil. I've already: Power cycled, deleted save data, uninstall and reinstall the game. I also had my ISP come out to check everything, they the connection is fine and even replaced the modem with a new one.

I play ESO with another person in my house and we both connect through ethernet cable. During the evening, between 6-8pm CST; we are receiving constant disconnects in Cyrodiil when large fights begin to break out. Pretty much anytime there are more than 20 people on the screen at once. Help please

If you run diagnostics on your ps4 connection does it say open nat? If it doesn't you need to do whatever it takes to get there. That was a large part of my problem back in the day. It was because of my router.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• dgsRawk
    dgsRawk
    Soul Shriven
    Deleted as irrelevant since i previously didn't notice you're on PS4
    Edited by dgsRawk on October 12, 2018 3:15PM
  • cheifsoap
    cheifsoap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    cheifsoap wrote: »

If you run diagnostics on your ps4 connection does it say open nat? If it doesn't you need to do whatever it takes to get there. That was a large part of my problem back in the day. It was because of my router.

Its a Type 2. I've heard of Type 1 but I can never get that show up correct. fwiw - I did "open" my NAT through my router and the router is placed on the modems DMZ..in theory it should be alright
  • cheifsoap
    cheifsoap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To help with the discussion my current set up is the following -

PS4 Pro --- Nighthawk XR500 ---- Google Fiber Modem/Router ---- Internet

PS4 Pro is hardwired to the Nighthawk XR500
    XR500 is the "open NAT" setting enabled and UPnP (maybe redundant?)
    Google Fiber has XR500 on the DMZ, Static IP given to XR500, Wifi is disabled (this is essentially Google Fibers bridge mode)
  • USarmydrew09
    USarmydrew09
    ✭✭✭
    The servers are garbage I've been trying to fix this issue for a long time I've done everything from changing my Internet to taking advice from people on here I am running at 200MB per 2nd but when I get into a large group in PVPI will disconnect 20 times in an hour