The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Revert Battlegrounds to its former best scenario

Waseem
Waseem
✭✭✭✭✭
1) Make queues for Battleground modes random again
2) Remove MMR
3) remove CP battlegrounds permanently

This is when battlegrounds were fun and enjoyable, many players used to do over 10 battlegrounds a day simply because its fun
Today players do battlegrounds not because battlegrounds, but to farm a motif crap

You have dumped Cyrodiil, atleast make Battlegrounds good as they used to be again

People will cry about random Queues again, but they will still play it
now they neither cry nor play it
PC EU

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An interesting thing I’ve noticed lately - people people are running specialty builds and only queueing for game modes that benefit it.

Seeing a lot of health wardens and guard plars queueing for CTR and chaosball

Seeing a lot of snipers and overload sorcs queueing for deathmatch.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    An interesting thing I’ve noticed lately - people people are running specialty builds and only queueing for game modes that benefit it.

Seeing a lot of health wardens and guard plars queueing for CTR and chaosball

Seeing a lot of snipers and overload sorcs queueing for deathmatch.

And speed builds in Chaos Ball. Triggering me so hard, when I see some stam char (mostly sorcs) grabbing the ball and just running around in circles across the map with no one being able to catch them while they spam Dark Exchange the whole match to keep up resources and health
    Edited by Leeched on October 6, 2018 9:37AM
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m mothaf**ing tired of these mothaf**ing tanks in my mothaf**ing Capture the Relic.
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MMR system needs to be removed and never thought of again. Worst system ever implemented.
    I can’t even play on my main PvP toons anymore because I’ve won so much it the point where if I ever que, I will ALWAYS face 2 full 4 man sweaty teams with 2-3 stamd characters, and a healer. All grouped up. While my team consist of a cp 15 and a max cp who quits 30 seconds in leaving it 2v4v4 the entire game. It’s just stupid at this point that I can’t even enjoy Bg’s With my main PvP toons without joining a **** sweat fest. Sometimes I like to jus do a casual BG match not a world championship BG finals matchup.
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Waseem we have CP bgs now ? I don't think so...
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on October 6, 2018 10:50AM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »

they put CP and non CP BGs every patch or something, currently its non-CP
    PC EU

• BP_Sparty
    BP_Sparty
    ✭✭
    I think the major thing with battleground is the amount of people running all swift and can avoid a lot of damage while dealing a lot of damage, Full time Healers need to be hit with maybe a resource nerf so they don't stand there for 5 minutes pounding heals and never dieing. Next patch I think will make all the various classes/playstyles more balanced with each other to the point where I think more people will need to premade in order to have a balance of playstyles on your team in order to win.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waseem wrote: »

No...they temporarily tried CP Battlegrounds and reverted it because it didn't bring in population, turned into a slow mess of a tankfest, and was too hard to balance with CP Cyrodiil.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waseem wrote: »

No...they temporarily tried CP Battlegrounds and reverted it because it didn't bring in population, turned into a slow mess of a tankfest, and was too hard to balance with CP Cyrodiil.

They turned it back because a lot of ppl on the forum cried and blamed everything on the cp and the population did not increase because they still did lack basic things like good rewards, good mmr and choose able play mode.

Now they turned it into no-cp but it is not even slightly more balanced. It is still a "tankfest", proc sets are stronger than skills, mag char are perm rooted because the can not possible have enough stam to dodge roll if they get rooted on cooldown, cp do not balance out short coming of some classes and races, no-cp limits the builds diversity and you can not play around with the cp perks, bleeds are even stronger in no cp, player skill does not matter much if you get outnumbered,....

So yeah no-cp pvp is "great" and they refuse to even look at some of the problems no-cp pvp has and continue to "balance" around cp-pvp
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    This is a PvE game guys. Mods please remove this sub-section. Cheers.
    Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
    discord. fake_remedy#3254
    e. fake_remedy@hotmail.com
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a PvE game guys. Mods please remove this sub-section. Cheers.

Hah! Jokes on you, foolio!! Mods don’t check the BG forums.

:trollface: