Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[Question to dev] PC and Playstation 4 subscribers.

LarZen
LarZen
✭✭✭
I am subscribing on the PC version and I will probably also buy the PS4 version when it comes out. But subscribing on the same game for two systems is not something I and probably most people are willing to do. ( I know PS4 players will not be able to play with PC users )

Have you thought about a solution for players/costumers like me/us?

Thanks for any information regarding this.
  • UnknownXV
    UnknownXV
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, why would PS4 players not play with PC users?

I never understood why there isn't more cross-platform gaming in online titles. Why separate them?
  • Progression
    please, give ps4/xbox or pc players the chance to play together. I only can play this Game on ps4(health reason), and my buddys play this pc. So we never can Play together very sad........why???
  • durz0blint
    Im pretty sure it's not possible. The hardware for a pc is better than console//more configureable. May even see different sized updates or upgrades to game later on?
  • Dolenz
    Dolenz
    ✭✭✭
    I could see myself having four characters on the PC and four on the PS4 if they were all on the same account. No cross play just let me use the 8 character slots on whatever platform I choose and then lock that character to that platform.

That could probably convince me to buy a second copy but there is no way I will pay for two subscriptions.
  • LorenzoButtigieg
    LorenzoButtigieg
    ✭✭✭
    He is not talking about PC and console people playing together but having one Sub for bought PC and console games, this would benefit ESO since they will get more sales.
  • LarZen
    LarZen
    ✭✭✭
    He is not talking about PC and console people playing together but having one Sub for bought PC and console games, this would benefit ESO since they will get more sales.

Yeah I think if they consider a solution on this. It's like you say, they will get more sales. And let's not forget more happy costumers! :smile: