The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

MMR

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
MMR is ruining BG for me for 1 reason...it takes to dam long to find me a game, it's not uncommon for me to be waiting 30+ mins to get in a game.
I understand the reasoning behind mmr but it needs to change as there isn't enough players (xbox) to warrant having it in place.
@ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by Syiccal on October 8, 2018 1:49PM
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah..MMR is awfully broken. Can’t get a game on my main in a group. Had a 4 man get 3 games in 2+ hours and we all had switched to our alts. Coincidentally we all dropped group, individual qued, all got instant games, 3 separate games between the 4 of us. Requed immediately on completion as we knew there were atleast 20+ active players in que...waited another 30 minutes for a game and all got off. It’s getting unplayable at this point. Borderline as bad as when Morrowind released and we couldn’t get games for 3-4 months, hope you remember that debacle, ZOS...
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea I got bored earlier after waiting 40 mins and just logged off , the one thing that has made the game interesting to me recently and I can't even play it due to crap matchmaking
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My new cat has finally run into the MMR wall.

I feel like I have to find something else to do, but I just want to do hood rat thangs wit mah frens.

:neutral:
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loosing matches not decreasing mmr it seems. At least it didnt helped me.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

Nor does waiting a long time - I went nearly a whole patch cycle only playing my main maybe a dozen times in BG, but still have awful wait times. Shouldn't most players have caught up in MMR by now??
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »

Nor does waiting a long time - I went nearly a whole patch cycle only playing my main maybe a dozen times in BG, but still have awful wait times. Shouldn't most players have caught up in MMR by now??

The ones that have high enough medalscore/match to catch up are the ones being forced into rolling alternative chars after 250-300 matches played to maintain reasonable BG waiting times. The system is deeply flawed since it promotes the upper MMR brackets being some kind of graveyard for mostly inactive BG chars due to the absurd waiting times.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
    I have heard a rumor that MMR is getting fixed by the time Murkmire releases, but I don't have a source for that. Someone in my guild keeps saying that when we talk about MMR lol.
    PC-NA
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have heard a rumor that MMR is getting fixed by the time Murkmire releases, but I don't have a source for that. Someone in my guild keeps saying that when we talk about MMR lol.

Pts patchnotes saying there is change for bg queue to decrease extremely long waiting. But since nor we nor zos can test it on pts - so result can be any, including even become more broken.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pts patchnotes saying there is change for bg queue to decrease extremely long waiting. But since nor we nor zos can test it on pts - so result can be any, including even become more broken.

QFT
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp