Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please Delete

• Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting!

We are currently looking for more people interested in end-game content and veteran trials and potentially more people to join our CORE progression team. :)

We currently raid on:
    Tuesdays @ 20:30 CEST (Veteran Progression Trials - CORE Group + other requirements)
    Fridays @ 19:00 CEST (Veteran Progression Trials - CORE Group + other requirements)
    Saturdays @ 19:00 CEST (Veteran Open Trials)

Post a note here, or contact us in-game at @Tyavari, @Pennytence, @Altyrann or @Kiwiyvi and we'll get in touch with you asap.
    Edited by Tyavari on January 19, 2019 12:18PM
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
    *******************************************************r
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting!

We are currently looking for more friendly people interested in end-game content and veteran trials and potentially more people to join our CORE progression team. :)

We currently raid on:
    Tuesdays @ 20:30 CEST (Veteran Progression Trials - CORE Group + other requirements)
    Fridays @ 19:00 CEST (Veteran Progression Trials - CORE Group + other requirements)
    Saturdays @ 19:00 CEST (Veteran Open Trials)

Post a note here, or contact us in-game at @Tyavari, @Pennytence, @Altyrann or @Kiwiyvi and we'll get in touch with you asap.
    Edited by Tyavari on January 19, 2019 12:18PM
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • AboKor
    AboKor
    ✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by AboKor on September 28, 2018 7:01AM
    Furniture crafting PC EU
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings.

I'm looking for a guild that would accept a Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer in veteran runs.

I've been playing the game since early 2015 (The day of release of Tamriel Unlimited), mostly solo, because of my schedule (I'm only cp 700). I'd like to join a guild to help me progress and run raids (or DLC dungeons/Arenas) from time to time/regularly, on my main character.

I have already done a couple of vet trials a long time ago, I still know some mechanics.
    I'm kind of not meta-friendly (30-32k dps on 3M solo parses, with Stormfist/Briarheart/Veiled Heritance/Maelstrom Bow, ok, I just don't like Relequen and redguards actually), but I'm willing to slot anything that may be required, as long as I can play my character.

Have a nice day.

P.S: I'm one jewelry trait from being Master Crafter again.
    Edited by Elwendryll on October 4, 2018 2:33PM
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • Thicclady
    Thicclady
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

so to which trials are you actually looking people for? What does "potentially more people to join our CORE progression team" mean?
  • Ginga
    Ginga
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join you, I started playing yesterday night and I'd like to join a Guild since in all games I've been in so far, I've always formed part of a Guild.
    I'm active, got a good mic, headset, good PC and I can fluently speak Spanish, German and English.

P.S. I have 1 week off atm so I'll be quite active.
  • Neophyte
    Neophyte
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, interested in joining as a dd player,

1157 cp - ranged dd and melee dd

ingame name @Neophyte14
  • Pennytence
    Pennytence
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what you're referring to here "Thicclady". We seek people who're interested in joining our community and who want to do content with us, just as the recruitment ad states: "We are currently looking for more friendly people interested in end-game content and veteran trials and potentially more people to join our CORE progression team".

Having said that, we do run trials that are considered both harder and easier, and for the harder ones we work with a core group of members who've been in the guild for a long time, and who know each other well. However, that doesn't exclude anyone from ever joining. Should one desire, and has proven capable, there's almost always slots open, since real life and other things means that a set roster never is fully set.

When we can, we also try to offer training runs in the "harder" trials, like vHoF and vMoL, for members who haven't attempted such before. Our guild is small however, and while we like it that way, it also means that we can't run challenging trials everyday. Our members simply don't have the time.

With that out of the way, I'd like to clear something else up. We're more interested in having people joining us who fit with our community, than someone who's able to do insane dps on a dummy. It's simply more important to us to have people who have patience and a will to improve; and who can communicate with others in a mature fashion, than anything else.

Edit: The post to which this is a reply has since been removed.
    Edited by Pennytence on October 11, 2018 3:11PM
    PC/EU/AD

Penitence Ildth - Bosmer Dragonknight Tank
    Amity Jelain - Breton Necro Tank
    Lynnea Elmrun - Bosmer Stamblade

Officer in Scions of Dawn

• Pennytence
    Pennytence
    ✭✭✭
    @Ginga @Kingbawsack
    Hi there! Someone will contact you in-game soon to have a chat.
    PC/EU/AD

Penitence Ildth - Bosmer Dragonknight Tank
    Amity Jelain - Breton Necro Tank
    Lynnea Elmrun - Bosmer Stamblade

Officer in Scions of Dawn

• Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting!

We are currently looking for more friendly people interested in end-game content and veteran trials for our open Saturday trials. :) (Particularly tanks as we are a bit short on those but all roles are welcome).
    On Saturdays we take non core group guildies through Craglorn HM's, vMoL, vHoF, vAS and vCR to teach mechanics without the expectation of getting a clear or perfect game-play, just for fun and learning.

We currently raid on:
    Tuesdays @ 20:30 CET (Veteran Progression Trials - CORE Group + other requirements)
    Fridays @ 19:00 CET (Veteran Progression Trials - CORE Group + other requirements)
    Saturdays @ 19:00 CET (Veteran Open Trials - any guildies can join)
    +unscheduled trials that may be run during the week that are organised by guildies.

Post a reply here, or contact us in-game at @Tyavari (GM), @Pennytence, @Altyrann or @Kiwiyvi and we'll get in touch with you asap. We may ask you a few questions before inviting you into the guild.
    Edited by Tyavari on January 19, 2019 12:17PM
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for more friendly people interested in end-game content and veteran trials for our open Saturday trials. :)
    (Particularly tanks as we are a bit short on those but all roles are welcome).

We currently raid on:
    Tuesdays @ 20:30 CET (Veteran Progression Trials - CORE Group + other requirements)
    Fridays @ 19:00 CET (Veteran Progression Trials - CORE Group + other requirements)
    Saturdays @ 19:00 CET (Veteran Open Trials - any guildies can join - training/learning trials)
    +unscheduled trials that may be run during the week that are organised by guildies.

Post a reply here, or contact us in-game at @Tyavari (GM), @Pennytence, @Altyrann or @Kiwiyvi and we'll get in touch with you asap. We may ask you a few questions before inviting you into the guild.
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for more friendly people interested in end-game content and veteran trials for our open Saturday trials. :)

We currently raid on:
    Saturdays @ 19:00 CET (Veteran Open Trials - any guildies can join - training/learning trials)

PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭

We currently raid on:

PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭

We currently raid on:

PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • paradox2419
    delete

Edited by paradox2419 on January 18, 2019 6:24PM
  • THEroeliminator
    THEroeliminator
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, i was wondering if you'd maybe be interested in letting me join i can attend all raiding days if need be.
    I'm a tank main i'm cp 460 atm I am properly geared i have alkosh (blue quality) + ebon (purple) + lord warden (purple) i'm farming for thurvokun and earthgore i also have bloodspawn should the need arise i mainly run sword and board/ ice staff setup but i'm farming for a second sword and board as well. I have minor experience in tanking vAA vSO vHRC i have completed each of these 1-2 times on hm i haven't gotten to the dlc trials just yet. I also play dungeons a lot especially for achievement runs other than that I'm fairly active and the days that you guys raid on suit me perfectly. I also pvp a lot (just in case it's an addition of the guild) (i'm currently thinking on creating a stamblade DD since i have all gear required from my trial runs but my only viable pve character atm is my tank so, my DD character is far from finished atm)

Thank you in advance for taking up contact with me. :)
  • THEroeliminator
    THEroeliminator
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, i was wondering if you'd maybe be interested in letting me join i can attend all raiding days if need be.
    I'm a tank main i'm cp 460 atm I am properly geared i have alkosh (blue quality) + ebon (purple) + lord warden (purple) i'm farming for thurvokun and earthgore i also have bloodspawn should the need arise i mainly run sword and board/ ice staff setup but i'm farming for a second sword and board as well. I have minor experience in tanking vAA vSO vHRC i have completed each of these 1-2 times on hm i haven't gotten to the dlc trials just yet. I also play dungeons a lot especially for achievement runs other than that I'm fairly active and the days that you guys raid on suit me perfectly. I also pvp a lot (just in case it's an addition of the guild) (i'm currently thinking on creating a stamblade DD since i have all gear required from my trial runs but my only viable pve character atm is my tank so, my DD character is far from finished atm)

Thank you in advance for taking up contact with me. :)

i also forget to mention i have torug's pact ready if i need to off-tank
  • THEroeliminator
    THEroeliminator
    Soul Shriven
    I also forgot to give my contact details cuzz I'm an idiot sometimes xD my ign: @THEroeliminator and if i'm not online my discord tag is Roland#8759
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    I also forgot to give my contact details cuzz I'm an idiot sometimes xD my ign: @THEroeliminator and if i'm not online my discord tag is Roland#8759

Hi there :)

Someone will drop you an invite in game shortly.
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭

We currently raid on:
    +unscheduled trials/dungeon LFG's that may be run during the week that are organised by guildies.

PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Donquixot
    Donquixot
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm looking for this sort of guild. Hoping someone can drop me an invite in game (@Donquixot). max cp, several chars, mainly DD.
  • wnights
    wnights
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! I would love to join your guild as I am currently trying to get into vet content.
    My main is a magblade DD (500+cp), but I also have a healer ( not fully geared though).
    @wnights
    Keirah Belmore - Dark elf Magblade
  • Leantinyx
    Leantinyx
    Soul Shriven
    Hiho,

I would also like to join if your still recruiting. I've been going at ESO for a few month at a time ever since tamriel unlimited launched. With Elseweyr around the horizon a few friends and me started again a week ago but as often when we give an MMO a go it seems like I'll stay around a lot longer than they will. With the transmutation system reducing the grindwall on dungeon sets with correct traits I feel comfortable to push into harder content than vDungeons this time around. I do not want to continue pugging when going past dungeons but I never liked being in some anonymous 500+ player megaguilds, so I was rly glad to find your post after scouring through the forums for smaller, relaxed endgame content guilds that do not require max lvl, fully geared just to join for non-core group play.
    Ingame-Id is @Levantinyx as well, CP at 320 and rising (returned to 280 a week ago), characters are a templar healer that feels comfortable doing vDungeons even with weak groups, a mNB dd that rly needs pointers on what to focus on during gearing as my dps just doesn't feel up to date for vDungeons and an alt dk tank that I left at lvl 37 when the others dropped out as solo leveling tanks is just a pain in almost any MMO. I mainly focus on the healer althoughI'd like to give tanking another go. First I'd want to talk to an experienced tank about what the specific goals are for tanks in ESO apart from not dieing and buffing/debuffing.
    Gear currently is Sanctuary/Combat Physician on the healer, with half a set of Spell Power Cure and Worm Cult in the stash. Grothdar, Burning Spellweave and half of Mother's Sorrow on the mNB. Mostly bad traits and weak glyphs though (rly looking forward to get some gearing priorities/tips from experienced players)
    While I don't have any trial experience in ESO I used to do a lot of raiding in Guild Wars 2 before our group slowly lost interest.
  • AventusWarrior
    AventusWarrior
    Soul Shriven
    hi i am interested to join,
    have trials exp. cp lvl 400+
    mainly looking for a good group to start doing veteran trials and other harder end game content
    my user id in game is Sinister_Entity
    Edited by AventusWarrior on March 8, 2019 7:53PM
  • thalasse
    thalasse
    Soul Shriven
    Hello guys!
    I discovered this guild through my boyfriend sXeCore, who has just joined your core team. I would like to join the guild mainly because I want to progress with trials and also improve my build, rotation and playstyle in general. I'm not a hardcore player and I'm at university, which means I can't play a lot during the week, but I would love to join your open trials whenever I can.

I'm currently 434 CP and have four CP character, one of which is a crafter and the rest are all PvE. My main is an Altmer Petsorc (my best dummy parse so far has been 36k on 3mil and 35k on 6mil) but I have an Altmer MagNB too, and an Argonian Templar healer, for whom I would definitely need some advice since it's the first healer I've ever played.

I'd also like to meet more people from around the world, I really like the social aspect of guilds, and from what I know about you guys from my boyfriend, you're all super friendly, which is amazing! My in-game user ID is @thalasse :)

Hope to hear back from you :)
    Edited by thalasse on March 10, 2019 12:21PM
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    thalasse wrote: »
    Hello guys!
    I discovered this guild through my boyfriend sXeCore, who has just joined your core team. I would like to join the guild mainly because I want to progress with trials and also improve my build, rotation and playstyle in general. I'm not a hardcore player and I'm at university, which means I can't play a lot during the week, but I would love to join your open trials whenever I can.

I'm currently 434 CP and have four CP character, one of which is a crafter and the rest are all PvE. My main is an Altmer Petsorc (my best dummy parse so far has been 36k on 3mil and 35k on 6mil) but I have an Altmer MagNB too, and an Argonian Templar healer, for whom I would definitely need some advice since it's the first healer I've ever played.

I'd also like to meet more people from around the world, I really like the social aspect of guilds, and from what I know about you guys from my boyfriend, you're all super friendly, which is amazing! My in-game user ID is @thalasse :)

Hope to hear back from you :)

Hey there,

I will drop you an invite! :)

Welcome to Scions!
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • MrCheesestain
    MrCheesestain
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

I would be interested in joining the guild.

I had it in Beta and played for about 3 hours i picked it up again last month and i'm really enjoying it.

Currently only have 1 character a 300cp DD mage very interested in progressing further, did nHOF last night and had great fun but that's the only trial i have done, just looking for more normal runs to learn the mechanics on a regular basis.

Still looking to get the trials gear i would like but willing to drop into any normal trial just to learn and support guild only runs if low on people, again still learning and sorting out my rotation, I only changed my build into my final from this weekend so still working on it and the rotations XD. - until something better comes along or people point out my mistakes!

I would like to improve my character knowledge and skills as vet content is my aim, i would love to push for the skins etc but only when i can do the content and not be carried!

i will be leveling other characters i just wanted to get to a mid range cp before i started this process.

I'm not really a pvper but hey everyone needs those transmute stones so always willing to learn!

I'm @MrCheesestain in game i hope to hear from you.
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    Tyavari wrote: »

You still looking for tanks?
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Hi

I would be interested in joining the guild.

Hi there, I will contact you in game. :)

Rhoswyn wrote: »
    Tyavari wrote: »

You still looking for tanks?

We are slowing down on recruitment for now but having more members capable of tanking on our open days is still something we are looking for. :)
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • MrCheesestain
    MrCheesestain
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

I dropped you a mail in game just as i logged last night in case you thought i was ignoring you.

Cheers