The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

THE DRAGONSCALE DWEMER are Recruiting! Join us for dungeons, trials, and end game content!

ABelle99
ABelle99
✭✭
The Dragonscale Dwemer

About Us:

We’re a social pve progression guild with 350+ members and counting, looking to add new members to our family in order to learn and complete end game content together.

Who We’re Looking For:
-Friendly people who’re willing to join in guild events and help out fellow guildies.
-Any and all roles are welcome however we’re especially in need of trial tanks.
-Those who aren’t interested in trials or don’t have much experience are also welcome to join as well.

Guild Hall:
-Coldharbour Surreal Estate
-10 and counting attunable stations
-Provisioning, enchanting, alchemy, and jewelry stations (We’ll be adding a transmutation station soon)
-3mil target skeleton

Events:
-A 50/50 raffle with gold, luxury items, rare runeboxes, and more is drawn every week.
-Cyrodiil and battlegrounds groups for those interested in pvp, the majority of the guild is EP but we do have a few AD and DC.

General Trial Info:
-Trial times are normally between 7-9est
-Normal Trials: Monday evening and Saturday afternoon
Vet Trials: Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday evening
-Trials can also be scheduled at other times throughout the week at the discretion of the trial leads

Normal Trials:
-Normal runs are scheduled weekly by several of our trial leads.
-These runs are for farming gear as well as teaching mechanics and learning about trials for those who don’t have much experience and getting the weekly coffers

Vet/ Progression Trials:
-We do have minimum requirements and tests for all tanks, healers, and dps who are interested in joining any of our vet runs.
-Those who are interested must be able to keep a cool head and have patience as progression runs aren’t meant to be easy.
-You also need to have an understanding of mechanics for vet trials and be able to explain them if asked.

Communication:
-We have a Discord sever as well as a Facebook page.
-Discord is highly recommended if you’re interested in running trials because that’s where we post the trial rosters
-Both links can be found in the MoTD.
Edited by ABelle99 on October 4, 2018 5:28AM
  • superedgy19xx
    Invite please and thank you.

Psn same as name.
    Edited by superedgy19xx on August 8, 2018 12:04AM
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    Invite please and thank you.

Psn same as name.

Invite sent
    Welcome to the guild
  • Notanargonian
    Notanargonian
    Soul Shriven
    I think I'll join.

Psn: omnomzx
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    I think I'll join.

Psn: omnomzx

Invite sent, welcome to the guild
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    ✭✭✭
    Interested in joining
    PSN: JuggaloAmp
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    Amp151 wrote: »
    Interested in joining
    PSN: JuggaloAmp

Sent, welcome to the guild
  • MysterE
    MysterE
    I'd like an invite

PSN: Mister-Etrigan
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    MysterE wrote: »
    I'd like an invite

PSN: Mister-Etrigan

Invite sent, welcome to the guild! Please join discord if you’re able
  • archangel2026
    archangel2026
    Soul Shriven
    PSn: Archangel2026
    Edited by archangel2026 on August 19, 2018 2:12PM
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    PSn: Archangel2026

Invite sent. Please join discord if you’re able to
  • AngharadEld
    I would like an invite please. Gamertag is oneuglymofo. Who do I touch base with to discuss how I can start participating in progression groups (dps test, gear check, etc)? Currently have a DPS magblade main. I also have skin run clears in RoM and CoS if anyone in the guild wants or needs a dps to run with to get those clears. Thanks in advance!
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    I would like an invite please. Gamertag is oneuglymofo. Who do I touch base with to discuss how I can start participating in progression groups (dps test, gear check, etc)? Currently have a DPS magblade main. I also have skin run clears in RoM and CoS if anyone in the guild wants or needs a dps to run with to get those clears. Thanks in advance!

Invite sent:) Please join discord if you’re able since that’s where we post trial sign ups. I’ll send you a psn message with more trial information
  • MythicaLMeddLer
    MythicaLMeddLer
    ✭✭✭
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭

Invite sent:) Please join discord
  • Loki5577
    Loki5577
    Soul Shriven
    Pretty much a newb and currently still leveling but if that isn't a problem send me a invite, looking for people to play with.
    PSN: bpeck557m
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    Loki5577 wrote: »
    Pretty much a newb and currently still leveling but if that isn't a problem send me a invite, looking for people to play with.
    PSN: bpeck557m

Invite sent:) Please join discord if possible
  • ocho_quatro
    I’d like to join psn is ocho_quatro. Thanks
  • Carelxss
    Carelxss
    Id like to join psn:Karelxss
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    Invites sent @ocho_quatro @Carelxss Welcome to the guild and please join discord if you’re able:)
  • Crowberry
    Crowberry
    Soul Shriven
    Hi folks,

I'm fairly new to the game, just dinged 41 on my Agronian Templar and have been having a blast healing. I am very interested in learning more about and eventually participating in end-game content.

PSN - CruelJack

Thanks,

Eddy
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    Crowberry wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I'm fairly new to the game, just dinged 41 on my Agronian Templar and have been having a blast healing. I am very interested in learning more about and eventually participating in end-game content.

PSN - CruelJack

Thanks,

Eddy

Welcome to the guild:) Please join discord if possible
  • KundaliniHero
    KundaliniHero
    ✭✭✭
    I took a year break from the game just got back, very close to 780 cp, have vet trials experience, including completing vMOL hard mode and others, looking to get back into the more challenging content of the game, previous guild scattered to the wind. Invite: KundaliniHero
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    I took a year break from the game just got back, very close to 780 cp, have vet trials experience, including completing vMOL hard mode and others, looking to get back into the more challenging content of the game, previous guild scattered to the wind. Invite: KundaliniHero

Invite sent:) Please join us on discord
  • MrLou
    MrLou
    Soul Shriven
    ABelle99 wrote: »
    The Dragonscale Dwemer

About Us:

We’re a social pve progression guild with 350+ members and counting, looking to add new members to our family in order to learn and complete end game content together.

Who We’re Looking For:
    -Friendly people who’re willing to join in guild events and help out fellow guildies.
    -Any and all roles are welcome however we’re especially in need of trial tanks.
    -Those who aren’t interested in trials or don’t have much experience are also welcome to join as well.

Guild Hall:
    -Coldharbour Surreal Estate
    -10 and counting attunable stations
    -Provisioning, enchanting, alchemy, and jewelry stations (We’ll be adding a transmutation station soon)
    -3mil target skeleton

Events:
    -A 50/50 raffle with gold, luxury items, rare runeboxes, and more is drawn every week.
    -Cyrodiil and battlegrounds groups for those interested in pvp, the majority of the guild is EP but we do have a few AD and DC.

General Trial Info:
    -Trial times are normally between 7-9est
    -Normal Trials: Monday evening and Saturday afternoon
    Vet Trials: Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday evening
    -Trials can also be scheduled at other times throughout the week at the discretion of the trial leads

Normal Trials:
    -Normal runs are scheduled weekly by several of our trial leads.
    -These runs are for farming gear as well as teaching mechanics and learning about trials for those who don’t have much experience and getting the weekly coffers

Vet/ Progression Trials:
    -We do have minimum requirements and tests for all tanks, healers, and dps who are interested in joining any of our vet runs.
    -Those who are interested must be able to keep a cool head and have patience as progression runs aren’t meant to be easy.
    -You also need to have an understanding of mechanics for vet trials and be able to explain them if asked.

Communication:
    -We have a Discord sever as well as a Facebook page.
    -Discord is highly recommended if you’re interested in running trials because that’s where we post the trial rosters
    -Both links can be found in the MoTD.

If still have spots send a invite for:

MRLOURENCETTI

Tkx
  • ABelle99
    ABelle99
    ✭✭
    Invite sent @MrLou Hope to see you join discord:)