Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Bad Mans Hollow (PC NA) Or any system

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭
Can you make the final boss a solo mission.

Thanks.
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here**

Hello, if you are reading this I truly and deeply apologize. As of November 11th, 2018 I have officially canceled my Eso plus subscription as I am unable to properly play this game. As of the last week of September through the 1st week of November, high end ping, lag, disconnects have been so atrocious it had made this game completely unplayable. You can find me in other Multiplayer MMO's if need be, however as for ESO, I have no choice in the matter but to discontinue. Thank you, with love, hugs and blessings.
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why would want it to no longer be accessible to multiple players ? Lots of newbies can't kill him because he hurts too much and kills them and if you're worried about stepping in and seeing someone snatch the kill in front of you there's no need to worry. Another new boss will spawn right after with your name on it