The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How do you get higher end recipe's for things like BSmithing?

lypheb16_ESO
I'm just getting going with my professions and have crafted a bunch of level 1 daggers, etc. What I haven't seen is the way that I produce better items. Are there recipe drops? sold recipes? Another way?

Thx in advance for pointing me in the right direction. Cheers!
  • doggie
    doggie
    ✭✭✭
    For Blacksmithing there is currently no recipies. There are smithing stations that add extra set stats. And you upgrade the gear from White->Green->Blue etc with Tempers. You control the level by adding extra materials, and higher level materials.

Personally I hope they add recipes, because currently the dungeon loot list is a little weak, and recipes would add to that if they dropped in dungeons too. And I like the economix side of recipies buying and selling rare recipies, or grinding them.
  • lypheb16_ESO
    ty
  • Salsadoom
    Salsadoom
    ✭✭✭
    When you go to craft your dagger, where it shows ingots, you can increase the number of ingots to increase the level of the item.

Then you can also add traits from that step or improve it from the improvement tab.

No recipes.
    Edited by Salsadoom on April 5, 2014 9:59PM
  • lupusrex
    lupusrex
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing not mentioned so far is set bonuses, and you craft those pieces at special crafting stations in the world after learning some number of traits through research.
    Martial Keen-Eye ~ Templar Healer/Archer ~ Daggerfall Covenant

"I ain't done nothin'."