Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Other dungeons

sully73
sully73
✭✭
I just finished spindlecluth earlier today and has a quick question.

I am in daggerfall covenant and I was curious is it possible to do the low level dungeons in the other alliances? Does it matter that I'm only lvl 13?
  • omnomolyub17_ESO
    The "low level" dungeons in other factions will scale up to 50 when you reach veteran rank and enter a new alliance.

Unless you create a new character in the other alliances and start from scratch.
  • Castielle
    Castielle
    ✭✭✭
    If you zoom out on your map, all the way out, you can see the others. Haven't tried traveling to them yet. Maybe you can that way?

Cas
  • juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    There's a way to do it at your level, but I'm not sure how
  • bengtssonericb16_ESO
    You can just zoom out and travel to the other dungeons. So you can always do the other factions dungeons. :smile: good luck!
    Edited by bengtssonericb16_ESO on April 6, 2014 4:27AM
  • SirTinbox
    SirTinbox
    You can do the other dungeons at you level. Just talk to all the undaunted at the inn in Daggerfall (not sure if it´s necessary but they tell you about them).
    You can then teleport directly to the dungeons in Auridon and Stonefalls. (go to a Wayshrine and select the appropriate area map).

Best look for a group in Glenumbra though, as you can´t group with AD or EP characters.

The teleporter will bring you directly into the dungeon. To exit it, go through the regular dungeon exit and you will be in Daggerfall again.
    Edited by SirTinbox on April 6, 2014 5:19AM
  • ElliottXO
    ElliottXO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And you get a skill point for each of them. Use the LFG tool to find a party.

It's hard to find people for the 'outside' dungeons. I guess most people don't know you can easily go there and get a skill point for each dungeon.
  • sully73
    sully73
    ✭✭
    Sweet thanks for all the help guys very helpful.