Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS crashes on startup

LoopyRoopy
Installed the new updated 4.2.2 for the PTS today. When I went to open it, the window opened like normal, then reduced it's size (similar to size of launcher), then crashed. Have run a repair, and nothing changes, it still crashes on startup. Yes I do have Mojave installed.
Edited by LoopyRoopy on October 2, 2018 1:01AM
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it happens to me too. :( But I have high sierra. The last patch worked fine for me.
    Edited by Delpi on October 2, 2018 2:07PM
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Alhatariel
    Alhatariel
    ✭✭✭
    Its the same with my Mac! After the latest update on PTS the client just crashes as soon as I want to open PTS! And I have Mojave on my Mac.So I cant enter PTS now anymore.
  • barrrt
    barrrt
    ✭✭✭
    Rename the "pts" folder in your ESO folder at:

~/Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/

I just used "pts.old" and was able to log in after having the same issue you are.

EP: Veren Sailenar - 50 DK : Isabeau Sette Tyne - 50 Sorc : This-One-Lizard-Yes - 50 Templar : Lililia Adal - 50 NB : Solea Caro - 50 DK : Igor with Vigor - 50 Sorc : Slightly-Delays-Death - 50 Templar : Balki Barthel - 50 Warden : Willowshade Roxie - 50 Warden : Violetha Adal - 50 Templar : Andriel Greenarrow - 50 NB: Fleshy Leon - 50 Necro: Bonita Lacrimosa - 50 Nacro
    AD: Kael Spellbinder - 50 Templar
    DC: Sharrku gra-Dusku - 50 NB
  • Alhatariel
    Alhatariel
    ✭✭✭
    It worked!!!! Thanks!
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It worked thanks @barrrt

But there are still a lot of bugs... (Blade of boe not working, personalities not applying, weird colors...) I hope it will solve with the next patch. ;)
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • LoopyRoopy
    Thanks @barrrt . Can now open the PTS, however it crashes at random points as I'm setting everything up. The second I try to select a Preset, the game will freeze, and stay frozen.
    Edited by LoopyRoopy on October 3, 2018 6:35AM
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno are we getting some Mac support this time? You guys said we'd be down till the 1st Oct patch... well we have had it and now even less of us than before can even open the game? Some news please!! Last time we had game breaking issues for Mac the Update went live on us as it was! You can understand why this might concern us more than a little bit this time around as Murkmire launch draws nearer and we are no close to actually getting to play than we are to actually getting to test anything. Throw us a bone here.
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • Paddiboi
    Paddiboi
    it didnt work for me :(
  • raffaeleg
    raffaeleg
    ✭✭✭
    I even deleted the whole PTS folder as last try, but keeps crashing
  • raffaeleg
    raffaeleg
    ✭✭✭
    PTS has just been patched. Still not working and closing after launch. Knock knock? Any support?