Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodill gameplay unacceptable

Monsoon
Monsoon
✭✭✭
I am getting tired of the constant crashes especially when you have to run for 5 minutes to get to anywhere but the most infuriating thing is being at Briddle castle attacking the inner door...crashing, logging back in and being miles away in the middle of the forest in the middle of the F'ing ennemy army and being one shotted by 30 people...missing on the rewards for all the work you did to get to the inner door.

What is wrong with you porting a toon from the door of an enemy keep to 5 minutes away into an enemy group?

The crashes are already gamebreaking but this???
Not acceptable. Since I bought the game for PVP there is at the moment zero chances I will pay a subscription for this. There is also zero chances I am going to promote the pvp side of this game to my friends if the endless loading screens of spinning death are not fixed as well.

Unacceptable, this is not beta anymore and all of those issues were in the beta
Edited by Monsoon on April 6, 2014 2:42AM
  • rebelcoder
    +1 I bought this game for the PvP. Not being able to PvP due to constant crashing sucks.

Every time I come up on the action. BAM Crash. Then try to log in again... now wait in queue to get back into Cyrodiil. Ride for 15 minutes to find another battle and crash again. This is the most frustrating gaming experience to date.

"We are working on it"... nice. How about a timeline please? The days are counting down. Not going to subscribe to this thing if it doesn't even work.