The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cyrodiil bugs, burning status passively applied for 136 years

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
Constantly lowers health to 92% and not possible to raise over this (on a dedicated healer).

uIDCfMD.jpg
y4jTE6a.jpg
Edited by Gargath on August 12, 2018 7:44AM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • ExcaliburESO
    ExcaliburESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the penalty for playing in a zerg!
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the penalty for playing in a zerg!

Ouch, that burns!
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do get the bug with CC immunity as well, unfortunately only the visuals not the buff. :#
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Visual bugs.
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a pesky bug which it is hard to believe should not be that hard to squash.
    But PvP development is at the very bottom of the backlog list of the tasks on the backburner.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    The HP bug was a old bug, which was solved, but he returned to the game with Summerset like many other old and solved bugs.
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday the bug attacked again, and in an open pvp fight in Cyrodiil I got stucked at 63% hp (14,2k from 22,8k). I got a tip from friendly player, that my death would "repair" the bug temporarily, but how such thing can be a solution?

It's also beyond me why sometimes (on a stamina build with a lot of stamina and 2,3k stamina regen) I cannot break free from stun, I just keep hiting the keys like mad and nothing happens. Usually I get killed during this and it makes me furious. A way for some people to exploit the bugged mechanics. This is going out of hand, will you fix it?!

PS. in the same time, when my bug appeared, I was also seeing others reporting in group chat like:
    - "at full health, cannot cast anything and getting the message "you cannot do that while dead""
    - "I could not swap weapons"
    Edited by Gargath on August 12, 2018 7:44AM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I did a forum search on this as I remember a while back we were talking about it, when is this going to be fixed ZENIMAX? I'm getting tired of leaving Cyrodiil then coming back just xwwxsuvw1b51.jpg
    w82zdk9v88p3.jpg
    to get this burning status off me. It stays for ever, even after death.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38