The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Are Murkmire prologue dailies limited till Murkmire release?

msetten
msetten
✭✭✭✭
Can we only do the dailies from the Murkmire prologue until Murkmire itself has been released? Or can we still do them after that too. In the first case, there is an urgency to get them done to get the achievements and pet.

Edit: title typo corrected
Edited by msetten on October 8, 2018 8:08PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    You will still be able to do the dailies from the Murkmire prologue after Murkmire is released.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You will still be able to do the dailies from the Murkmire prologue after Murkmire is released.

Yay! :)
  • ImmortalCX
    ImmortalCX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do we get these dailes now?
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ImmortalCX wrote: »

Stormload. In Lagowfen.
    PS5 EU.
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Horribly thought out and so sick of dailies at this point.
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troneon wrote: »

I have a real life... I can't spend hours upon hours doing dailies in ESO
  • TwilightAngel_89
    ImmortalCX wrote: »

Stormload. In Lagowfen.

Haha 😂
  • NeroBad
    NeroBad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »

Who said you should, just beacuse there are rewards and achievements behind it, they are totally voluntary.

If you want all the rewards and achievements in a game and "don't have time because you have real life" then It was a bad decision to start playing an MMORPG
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think it was pretty obvious with a little math...for the achievement you need 150 dailies and u get 6/day that's 25 days.
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love how people are defending zos by saying "don't play the content"....

You realize how ridiculous that argument is? Might as well say no one play the game or pay zos their wages...
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So don't?
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Should we do them before Mirkmire though, or will there be a motif added to them after that's released? To be fair I'm not sure there could be motif chance now. Just seems each update has us going back to do stuff we have already done for motif chance.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • NeroBad
    NeroBad
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love how people are defending zos by saying "don't play the content"....

You realize how ridiculous that argument is? Might as well say no one play the game or pay zos their wages...

My favorite part of the game are the story quests and exploring new places, and because I'm not very social I avoid group contents which are not puggable. That said I also like farming nodes, and do World Boss/Delve quests altough I have all related motifs (and selling them is not that much of gold).

Just because there are contents in the game that I don't like (Inside I cry a little every time when they announce a new Dungeon DLC or a new Trial) I wouldn't say I'm sick of them, because I heard there are players who enjoy them.

Please tell me @Troneon Why would it be better if they just skipped this daily quests? I enjoy doing them, I know they are repetative, but still. Also they only give tradeable cosmetics so no advantage gained by doing them.
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    being curious and not to qq:

do the dailies give anything beside a pet? saw that you can get some furnishing, but probably you can get the design in 2 weeks or buy it from a npc in 2 weeks?
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just completed 6 Murkmire dailies from Jar, tool me half hour. 6 is the max you can of per day. So definately wont take you hours and hours.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those aren't the only dailies in the game.

I just completed 6 Murkmire dailies from Jar, tool me half hour. 6 is the max you can of per day. So definately wont take you hours and hours.

I agree with this the dailies aren't too bad. I just know in my heart though there will be motif chance added to them later. So I will do them on one character for the 150 achieve, and wait on other toons.

I do have serious issues with the prologue quest itself, before you can get the dailies, though. Fetch, Fetch, Fetch, Fetch all in areas I have already completed, 30 or so minutes. Only to get to the new zone in our map list and have that done in 5 minutes. I would have rather spent 5 minutes in pre-existing areas and spent 30 in the small area instead.

And then there's the issue of why is it even in our zone map list? Will it be removed at some point, seeing as we were told on live we can only go there if we have the quest and then never again?
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • BringerOfOmens
    BringerOfOmens
    ✭✭✭
    Will the dailies only be available to people who have unlocked them by the prologue quest?

Will the amount of time they are available be limited after the release of murkmire?
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭

I should have probably researched this earlier. I've been doing the dailies every day without fail, as I thought it was the only way to get the achievment (and that it would be gone forever once release)
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    immozz01 wrote: »
    being curious and not to qq:

do the dailies give anything beside a pet? saw that you can get some furnishing, but probably you can get the design in 2 weeks or buy it from a npc in 2 weeks?

None of the furniture items are available as recipes, their only source are these daily quests, and many of the furnishings actually look pretty cool. So that is additional motivation, beside the pet box parts.