Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Magicka Werewolf?

Perashim
Perashim
✭✭✭
Is it possible to be a magicka Werewolf? If so, what do I need for it?
"...and storms shall sunder the skies, and war will tear the world apart, and the dead shall rule the lands."
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's possible to do anything, spec into Magika and become a Werewolf.

Viability for the type of content you want to do with it is another question.

PvP? VMA? Trials? Or just general running around PvE are very different things.

Generally speaking Magika is more naturally aligned with Vamp. WW with Stam.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Perashim
    Perashim
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    It's possible to do anything, spec into Magika and become a Werewolf.

Viability for the type of content you want to do with it is another question.

PvP? VMA? Trials? Or just general running around PvE are very different things.

Generally speaking Magika is more naturally aligned with Vamp. WW with Stam.

Just for PvE and Dungeons, but I want to make sure that I can be as viable as possible, given the circumstances.
    "...and storms shall sunder the skies, and war will tear the world apart, and the dead shall rule the lands."
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka werewolf just doesn't mesh right. All of your damage comes from Max stam and max stamina. The only thing that uses magic is the heal and it heals off of max health now.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Perashim
    Perashim
    ✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    Magicka werewolf just doesn't mesh right. All of your damage comes from Max stam and max stamina. The only thing that uses magic is the heal and it heals off of max health now.

So I won't be able to maximize physical damage or swap it to magic damage with gear or morphs?