Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

A Revisit to the Haunted Daggerfall Castle (with EHT)

Delphinia
Delphinia
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been dying to add EHT animations to my Haunted Daggerfall Castle and although it is still a work in progress, I thought I'd go ahead and open the doors to show what has been made possible with this amazing addon by @R_K .
Just in time for Halloween...
I hope you enjoy.
https://youtu.be/ZgavS_DYELM
Edited by Delphinia on October 7, 2018 7:34PM
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    OMG. ERMAHGERD!!! Hahahaha!

Dels!!! <3<3<3

That is fantastic! :) Has @R_K Cardi seen this yet?!
    Options
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elvici wrote: »
    OMG. ERMAHGERD!!! Hahahaha!

Dels!!! <3<3<3

That is fantastic! :) Has @R_K Cardi seen this yet?!

tysm el <3
    I don't think so.. but, I hope he likes it too :)
    I'm still learning the ropes and trying to improve, but pretty pleased with what "scenes" I've managed to create with EHT so far :smiley:
    @R_K did a fantastic job in both creating such a brilliant add on as well as the tutorials that go with it. I'm not very savvy when it comes to anything related to computers (I'm lucky I at least know how to turn a computer on), so for someone like me to be able to take what he's created and be able to understand it and use it, really shows just how well he designed it. If I can do it, anyone can. :)
    Edited by Delphinia on October 7, 2018 10:20PM
    Options
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was really cool.
    Options
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    That cat on the broomstick, tho. Just brilliant! :smiley:
    Options
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG that was so creepy!

Going to have to go to sleep with all the lights on now :#
    Options
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I just got a chance to watch this and I don't think that I have to say how amazing the video turned out. The house's aesthetic mixed with the mega-creepy style of production...
    ...On ...Point.

And a big, giant tip of the EHT Hat to you for those stellar animations (and the tie in with the story line). I live for this... <3 Amazing work @Delphinia ! <3
    Options
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    So I just got a chance to watch this and I don't think that I have to say how amazing the video turned out. The house's aesthetic mixed with the mega-creepy style of production...
    ...On ...Point.

And a big, giant tip of the EHT Hat to you for those stellar animations (and the tie in with the story line). I live for this... <3 Amazing work @Delphinia ! <3

Thanks so much @R_K that means a lot, especially from you <3
    I’m still adding more animation to the home, but I wanted to at least show a bit of what I’ve managed to do so far using EHT.
    I have a feeling I’ll be playing around in the house maybe even until next Halloween 🎃
    Thanks for all the work you do helping all of us bring more life to our homes! <3
    Options
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    that was so awesome!!
    Options
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Delphinia ...and for that, I thank you ;) We get to see your demonstrable skills with storyboarding, decorating, animating, video editing and production, which is always a treat. Plus you're helping to promote EHT with the amazingness that you are turning out left and right. Seems like a Win/Win to me. <3 Please keep up this great 'twerk!
    Options
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody twerks like our Dels. Nobody.

Well... except you, Cardi. <3
    Options
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @elvici ty <3 .. but, I'm not so sure about that... ;)

giphy.gif
    Edited by Delphinia on October 17, 2018 10:31PM
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is truly incredible
    Options
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    are you open to visitors? If so is this on pc na? i would love to see in person :open_mouth:
    Options
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    are you open to visitors? If so is this on pc na? i would love to see in person :open_mouth:

tysm, I am...unfortunately, the animations don't work without me being there, but you are most welcome to stop in and tour it anytime :)
    I am not on as much as I used to be, but feel free to send me an in game mail if you'd like to tour it with me to see the animations in person. I'll try to arrange a good time for us to meet.
    Options
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »

tysm, I am...unfortunately, the animations don't work without me being there, but you are most welcome to stop in and tour it anytime :)
    I am not on as much as I used to be, but feel free to send me an in game mail if you'd like to tour it with me to see the animations in person. I'll try to arrange a good time for us to meet.

Awesome! is your ingame name the sme as your forum one?
    Options
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »

Awesome! is your ingame name the sme as your forum one?

It is, but @name is with two "n"s :)
    Options