The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Personal "house lorebook"

Dorreah
Dorreah
✭✭✭
Just thinking about how would be amazing just to have some pedestal with your own lorebook in the house which everyone can read and you can always edit. You know, like baldur's gate diary or stuff like that.
What do you think guys?
Or personal journal, to write your own stories and maybe... give it to someone else? Create own library of your own adventures? Well, maybe it is a little too much, but still!

...If it already exist I'm gonna feel really awkward
Edited by Dorreah on October 4, 2018 5:42PM
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the only issue ZoS would have is people writing inappropriate things. They do have that chat filter, but it's ridiculous. "Whisper Me" gets flagged because of the "sper-m" bit, and "Training Ground" is cut off because of "ng-Gr". Which is ridiculous because there are a few training grounds in game that you can't mention in chat. Basically they won't because they're too lazy to fix the chat filter.
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool idea. I have back stories for all of my toons, and they are interwoven as well. I am constantly sharing their stories with other players in chat or Discord, but it would be nice to build a story within the larger story. Fan fiction =)
  • Catsmoke14
    Catsmoke14
    ✭✭✭
    Nice Idea. It could also provide a way to tease and/or amuse friends and guests.

I think prof-dracko has pinpointed the issue ZOS would have with it. But who knows, maybe.
  • Dorreah
    Dorreah
    ✭✭✭
    Nice Idea. It could also provide a way to tease and/or amuse friends and guests.
    Thats cool! Sort of guest book with so many tag from the others!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could provide a library of words we're allowed to do, instead of letting us have complete control. That would cut down on a lot of the tomfoolery while still giving us a bit more freedom than we have now to make interesting stories.
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    That is a fab idea - please make it so, @ZOS_GinaBruno <3