Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stable stamblade set

Alliantie
Alliantie
My armor is really bad rn, I don't need the best most recent armor I just need a stable set. I'm using dual wield. I was thinking about Hunding's Rage combining it with a monster set but those numbers don't add up With dual wield how should I fix that? And should I use a bow as secondary bar? Wich set? Wich traits on my armor?
Edited by Alliantie on October 2, 2018 4:16PM

Best Answers

• Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pve wise spriggans,briarheart, night mothers gaze will work with hundings

Pvp bone pirate or shacklebreaker, spriggans if you already have good enough sustain

5/5/2 5 hundings 5 something else 2 monster

Answer ✓
  • jlb1705
    jlb1705
    ✭✭✭
    As a stamblade you're probably already using Surprise Attack as your spammable, which takes some of the utility away from Night Mother's Gaze since both provide Major Fracture. Personally, I like Spriggan's with Hunding's Rage since it's easy to obtain and makes it much easier to be self-sufficient with physical penetration.
    Answer ✓
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure what you mean about the numbers not adding up. You can pair Hunding's with a monster set as well as another full 5-piece set like Spriggans or Bone Pirate.

Yes, bow is ideal for the back bar. Armor traits depend on if you're into PvP or not. If you are, Impenetrable is a must.
    Edited by oXI_Viper_IXo on October 1, 2018 12:30AM
  • Alliantie
    Alliantie
    Heimpai wrote: »
    Pve wise spriggans,briarheart, night mothers gaze will work with hundings

Pvp bone pirate or shacklebreaker, spriggans if you already have good enough sustain

5/5/2 5 hundings 5 something else 2 monster
    jlb1705 wrote: »
    As a stamblade you're probably already using Surprise Attack as your spammable, which takes some of the utility away from Night Mother's Gaze since both provide Major Fracture. Personally, I like Spriggan's with Hunding's Rage since it's easy to obtain and makes it much easier to be self-sufficient with physical penetration.
    Not sure what you mean about the numbers not adding up. You can pair Hunding's with a monster set as well as another full 5-piece set like Spriggans or Bone Pirate.

Yes, bow is ideal for the back bar. Armor traits depend on if you're into PvP or not. If you are, Impenetrable is a must.

Which glyphs do I need to use though?
  • jlb1705
    jlb1705
    ✭✭✭
    Alliantie wrote: »
    Which glyphs do I need to use though?

For most content I base my build off the beginner's build listed here: https://dottzgaming.com/build/yffres-blade-stamina-nightblade-pve-build/

A few caveats:
    • This isn't yet updated for Murkmire, and there are changes coming to enchantments I don't know if those changes will alter the recommended setup
    • I stray a bit from this build in places based on my needs as a player. I slot a health glyph on my chest piece. I go with stam recovery on a couple of my jewelry pieces because I'm not a great player, I tend to overcast skills, and that gives me a little more margin for error on sustain.
    • I have the Selene's monster set and use it over Kra'gh's
  • Alliantie
    Alliantie
    Armor traits depend on if you're into PvP or not. If you are, Impenetrable is a must.

What if I'm not?
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armor traits depend on if you're into PvP or not. If you are, Impenetrable is a must.

What if I'm not?

Divines.
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Max

What if I'm not?

Divines.

Yep