The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Precious Gems - Short Story

kadochka
kadochka
✭✭✭✭✭
I canon that a bunch of my characters live in a big house together. Here's one little snippet that comes of it!
===
'I throw the front door open and rake my emerald gaze across the room as my rage causes a chair to get knocked over.
"Slimy-fingered furball!" I shout angrily.
Nulieren relaxes casually in a chair in the corner, counting coins with her claws. She glances at me from the corner of one almost-colorless eye. "What now?"
I storm in her direction but am forced to stop by Orthuna, the chef of the household and an Orc that was even taller then me, appearing from the next room. "What's your issue?"
I narrow my eyes. "My soul gem pouch is missing! Is it funny to watch me not be able to do my job?" I yell, turning back to the Khajiit, who responded in a flat voice, "If you need those that badly, it seems like you're failing your job."
In three more steps I reach her seat. I grab her shirt wraps and lift her up from the cushion; she hisses, finally seeming bothered.
"How 'bout I let you die next time?!" I shout, and I feel Orthuna grab my shoulders, "Madison! Drop her."
I tighten my grip, only to let go. Nulie falls with a thump and glares at me.
I return the look, looking down.
She hisses again. "Under the chair in your room."
I huff and turn away. "Good." As I leave, a finger brushes my coin purse. I whip around and grab it in a bone-cracking fury.
With a yowl, Nulie lets out a stream of curses, and once again I let go. "I don't know why I bother staying here..." I mutter as I exit.'
===
EDIT: I put this in the wrong category, but I'm unable to delete/move it. Sorry! :heartbreak:
Edited by kadochka on October 7, 2018 5:31AM
if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Madison: Breton magplar, hybrid.
    Nulieren: Khajiit stamblade, thief/murderer.
    Orthuna: Orc stamsorc, DPS and my chef.
    Edited by kadochka on August 26, 2020 10:15PM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.