The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Add-ons "must haves"

DarkInvictus
DarkInvictus
✭✭
Anyone know any decent "must haves" for the add ons?
I have esohead and eso gatherer which are really helpful for finding materials, and sky shards. There is a recount which I haven't tested out yet as well.
Anyone else know of any they wanna share?
  • Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts
    Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly the default player UI is just fine. If you're looking for dmg meters, well you can get recount. but i personally cant see using anything else at this point.
  • Svann
    Svann
    ✭✭✭
    Someone mentioned in game that there is a map mod that shows /loc type coords, but I dont know where that is gotten from.
  • Phranq
    Phranq
    ✭✭✭
    The only one I have that I would considder a "must have" is called Loot Drop. With that you can see what you are looting, so you can turn on Autoloot. No more pressing R to loot things, and thus , no more accidentally using your Ultimate when you loot.

You can find most add ons at esoui.com btw

• Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minion is a very good addon manager. It shows to you the most downloaded addons and update them automatically.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • Talmet
    Talmet
    ✭✭✭
    lootdrop is good.

mystatuswindow I think is pretty must have, shows inventory/shards/skill points/gold all in compact little line.