The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Xbox NA cyrodilll state is horrid

usmguy1234
usmguy1234
✭✭✭✭✭
Can't siege keeps
Fall through doors and get stuck
Sprint bug
Can't bar swap
Skills won't go off....yet someone can hit you with 5 snipes before you can react to it.
Endless loading screens at forward camps

Feel free to add if I missed any because I'm sure I did.
Edited by usmguy1234 on September 30, 2018 4:30AM
Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
Eirius- Altmer Magdk
Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    Can't siege keeps
    Sprint bug
    Can't bar swap
    Skills won't go off....yet someone can hit you with 5 snipes before you can react to it.

Oh let's not forget the random loading screen during a keep defence.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I had to submit a ticket earlier. Got stuck in the arrius posters. Get me unstuck completely bugs out by giving me a timer when i never used it prior. So either I queue into another campaign or simply not play. Frustrating after waiting an hour for my queue to pop lol.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    Yeah I had to submit a ticket earlier. Got stuck in the arrius posters. Get me unstuck completely bugs out by giving me a timer when i never used it prior. So either I queue into another campaign or simply not play. Frustrating after waiting an hour for my queue to pop lol.

It's always something. I don't know how these big gaming companies get away with having so many problems with their games. I guess they don't have anyone holding them accountable for the quality of product they promise/ give to their customers.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah BRK has been bugged for like a week or so
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    Yeah BRK has been bugged for like a week or so

Yeah it's annoying as hell. You can ram it but you can't siege it. And how come that only happens at red keeps? With that one red guy that keeps glitching through gates to steal scrolls it makes me wonder if something nefarious isn't going on.
    Edited by usmguy1234 on September 30, 2018 2:04PM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree, the state of the game is atrocious right now. Be careful what you wish for though; the last couple of times they tried to "fix" Cyro performance we got perma load screens and random freezing.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bar swap has a cast time for some reason
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't siege keeps
    Sprint bug
    Can't bar swap

It's not random. It's almost guaranteed load screens at keep battles.
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toast_STS wrote: »
    Can't siege keeps
    Sprint bug
    Can't bar swap

It's not random. It's almost guaranteed load screens at keep battles.

I have fiber and the only guaranteed loading screen is against ep.... go figure.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not just Cyro. The most usual notification: "This may be an unusually long load time."

Can't wait for my PC to arrive and I switch to PC NA next week.

Edited by The_Lex on September 30, 2018 9:54PM
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not just Cyro. The most usual notification: "This may be an unusually long load time."

Can't wait for my PC to arrive and I switch to PC NA next week.

I applaud you for wanting to grind cp again. Wish Zos would offer a transfer.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• MrDenimChicken
    MrDenimChicken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah I took a break from ESO because cyrodil is just garbage on xbox. Found myself getting more frustrated than anything with the myriad of problems. Playing Destiny 2 for now:P
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I BG exclusively now. I did do Cyrodiil during the PvP event and it has only become worse
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not wild about chat channels disappearing, but I guess that's not Cyrodiil specific.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

I'm not wild about chat channels disappearing, but I guess that's not Cyrodiil specific.

Yeah I've seen people go on about it in zone chat. I could imagine it difficult to organize a group without it.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just stay to imperial city/logged out lately. I remember back in clockwork where if you died in Cyrodiil you had to just turn the whole game off because it was so bad. I’ve come to the conclusion they’ve got no idea what happens beyond campaigns or pvp, they just look at the best whine threads or how many dlcs are sold.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the worst for me is the game freezing. Trying to stand on the keep walls to survey the battlefield during a siege is asking for a game freeze. Using rapids to quickly get back to the fight is asking for a game freeze. Trying to defend flags is asking for a game freeze.
    Edited by Donny_Vito on October 2, 2018 3:09PM
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I BG exclusively now. I did do Cyrodiil during the PvP event and it has only become worse

^
    This. I pop into Cyrodiil now and then to check how it's doing. Its in a depressing state. BG's is the only place where you will find remotely decent gameplay.

To be fair I have found that sometimes from around 4am to 8-9am you can get decent server performance and have an okay time in Cyrodiil. Once 2/3's of every alliance logs off. But I simply cannot reliably work that time slot into my schedule.

Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing I think could be learned from other successful games, is that for PVP players do not need amazing graphics. Being able to reliably interact with your character interface and within the game is superior to graphics for PVP.

I think it would behoove them to cut the graphics in Cyrodiil back further. PVE players can celebrate the awe inspiring artistic endeavors. Let PVP have better performance. They already did this to some extent when they removed the deer.
    Templar's are evil..
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing I think could be learned from other successful games, is that for PVP players do not need amazing graphics. Being able to reliably interact with your character interface and within the game is superior to graphics for PVP.

I think it would behoove them to cut the graphics in Cyrodiil back further. PVE players can celebrate the awe inspiring artistic endeavors. Let PVP have better performance. They already did this to some extent when they removed the deer.

Agreed. If they'd just remove the lighting bs that screwed up the game initially that'd be a good start.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say in the last week I've noticed a distinct drop in game performance on Vivec. You dont even need to be near a big group to get lag spikes, loading screens, 8 second CC breaks (even with full stam) and 5 second bar swaps. I don't understand how this game can still perform so badly.

Really annoying. People say Shor is better so I may give that a try.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Multiple times they showed us they don't give two *** about us on Xbox nothing will change.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of times i get caught in a load screen during a 1v1 fight.. then I come back dead and getting tbagged lol
    Edited by Skinzz on October 3, 2018 12:58PM
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of times i get caught in a load screen during a 1v1 fight.. then I come back dead and getting tbagged lol

Yes it's sad that Xbox has so many zerg baggers and people that jump in to fights when you're about to beat their buddy and you're a solo player. Game has just really gone to trash state.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes it's sad that Xbox has so many zerg baggers and people that jump in to fights when you're about to beat their buddy and you're a solo player. Game has just really gone to trash state.

I don’t even care about the zergs dog piling all the time. It’s understandable I shouldn’t be able to survive 30 people but being unable entirely to play my character in instances I’m seeing those 30 people is crazy. I can’t say how often you get tbagged by randoms who doesn’t even make it to your death recap with their one button warrior builds.
    Edited by KingExecration on October 3, 2018 2:35PM
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only XBox NA, also EU
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t even care about the zergs dog piling all the time. It’s understandable I shouldn’t be able to survive 30 people but being unable entirely to play my character in instances I’m seeing those 30 people is crazy. I can’t say how often you get tbagged by randoms who doesn’t even make it to your death recap with their one button warrior builds.

You say that but you've got Stam wardens rolling around that can face tank a dozen random and turn n burn half of them with a single db skalk combo.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The loss of character control before being wiped is more frustrating than being ganged up on. I expect to be ganged up on, I cannot predict when the game is going to decide that I am unable to do anything until I die.
    Templar's are evil..
  • bpmachete
    bpmachete
    ✭✭✭
    Funny how this thread is talking to eachother. They fixed the freezes somehow one time after summerset but the way the game makes the xbox calculate things, like they won't show you friendly effects like Grothdar cause of lag but it still lags.
    I really hope they get people tonsolve the issues in the netcode and just gererally the way the computing is done in the game and they could make a basic version of the visuals of the abilities so we can see what's going on.

Like he said te graphics can be toned down for the abilities and make the server calculate what is going on and just tell us the final number.

They have to figure out how they balance any latency in the Battlefield games etc. In this game you can imput abilities and they will hit the other person and there is no balance to what they are seeing. It's like you are way behind but they can hit that. So basically people can use a lag switch and hit while offline of a second then get online and all the abilities will hit... they need to fix that and balance what the server registers.