The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Nightblade crafting set

Dorreah
Dorreah
✭✭✭
Hello guys,
I'm a little bit new in this area and want to ask you... I got a nightblade, lvl 50, cp about 120. No special items, just what I took as a loot somewhere. May I ask you for some recommendations about armor/weapon sets from crafting?

Thank you very much!
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hundings rage is the best crafting set for stanima nightblades.
    Edited by msetten on October 3, 2018 11:57AM
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You are so close to CP 160, I would just try to get there using whatever random armor you find. IMO not worth crafting special gear for CP 120 because you will never use it again for your other characters.

After CP 160, you can figure out your build, easily find a lot of armor and weapons very cheap and you can use it for all your characters.

If you have lot of extra CP 120 mats and want to craft something, maybe just pick one offensive set like julianos or hunding rage and one sustain set like willow path, seducer etc.
  • db0ssman
    db0ssman
    ✭✭✭
    I was gonna suggest what Icy said on the sets, but also make sure to have them be training trait.
    Starfire Protocol lvl 50 NB Redmage healer - Main + Master Crafter
    Gives Good Heed lvl 50 Warden Super Buff Healer
    Crafty Smyth lvl 50 Stamblade Poison Assassin - Farmer
    Everyon's Pal Adin lvl 44 Templar Splash Healer
    Stands Against Danger lvl 16 DK Tank -ex mule
    Matriarch Tamer lvl 18 Baby Sorc Healer
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @IcyDeadPeople is right.

Wait until you hit the gear cap CP160.

THEN you can invest in some crafted sets.

I’m running 5 pc blue crafted Shacklebreaker jewelry/weapons + 5 pc crafted Gladiator + 1 pc Domihaus on my lowbie level 36 Stamblade.

My level 21 Magicka Nightblade has 5 pc crafted Julianos + crafted Twice Born Star + random jewelry.

i0z0j5Y.png
    YGTMTSg.png