Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Help, I've been banned!

louiserb14_ESO
Don't know why I got banned but all the symptoms are there. I have read the forums, a few web sites, etc to figure it out. I have submitted a ticket to get unbanned. How long do I have to wait? Can't participate in guild raffles so will probably get kicked out. I don't sell gold, run a guild, spam chat and the only add-ons I use are keep updated and used by lots of other peeps. *sigh*

Any words of wisdom will be appreciated!

Cheers
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So is it just a social ban? One where you can login but not do any guild store or other bank transactions? If so, then just submit a /help ticket with ZOS and if your story checks out, I’m sure they will remove the ban.
    Edited by Ashtaris on October 3, 2018 9:59PM
  • louiserb14_ESO
    Yes, a social ban. I can log in and play, but not interact with chat, mail and guilds. Thanks for the response. I submitted a ticket, so I guess i just wait it out.

Cheers
  • louiserb14_ESO
    Good news. All permissions are now active in the game. I got an email from ZOS in response to my ticket, same day the ticket was submitted (today). That was way faster than I expected. Still don't know why I got social banned....
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay! Maybe too many people reported you for something? Be careful out there.

Edit: I mean some people might mass report you out of malice.
    Edited by qbit on October 3, 2018 11:36PM