The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Implement a Solo queue already.

LeconDC
LeconDC
✭✭
I really tried my best to like BG since it's small, fast and has even teams.
I'm also pretty much forced to play there if I want to PvP without lag *cough cough* Cyrodiil

But to this day, for months, all I end up in is a glass team fighting 2 premade warden/DK spamming tryhards.

Get a separate queue for people who want to queue solo, or watch BG die. Multiple people have requested this already and it's seriously surprising you still haven't done anything about this issue.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not likely to happen. Besides the very clear aspect that this is an MMORPG and grouping for significant content is encouraged, it is extremely likely it would slow down the queue significantly.

That last part if the biggest reason. Splitting queues into smaller groups is not beneficial. I suggest finding some friends to queue with and start running together.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What makes you so sure they’re premades? Sometimes random groups of skilled players just mesh well.

On multiple occasions I’ve queued solo, got placed on a team of randoms who had never played together, and got hate tells berating is for being a premade just because we played so perfectly together.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • MrCal
    MrCal
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, also - you can tell when grps are pre-made. When there's a healer, 3 dps or a dk prettifying everyone while the dps does ulti spams and s2w. It would be nice to add a solo que for BGs, I bet non of the pre-made dudes/chicks would join that.
  • LeconDC
    LeconDC
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    It is not likely to happen. Besides the very clear aspect that this is an MMORPG and grouping for significant content is encouraged, it is extremely likely it would slow down the queue significantly.

That last part if the biggest reason. Splitting queues into smaller groups is not beneficial. I suggest finding some friends to queue with and start running together.

Well I've tried to queue with some friends but we don't even get the slightest chance to practice due to opponents like that lol
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBH I regret playing BGs again, it has the same problems it had before. I thought they fixed the solo q vs group q thing. Are there not enough people playing this game so they can do more balanced matchmaking? The matchmaking is really weird in general, when I'm solo why do I get matches against pre-made guild groups or streamers or people like gilliamtherogue? How does eso's MMR even work? I don't like sitting in q just to get owned & roflstomped by a zos employee wearing a proc set.