The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lfg for Vdsa. Xbox NA

Ap3xJohn15
Looking for 3 high dps to farm vdsa
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Your farming the weapon drops? Or armor Nd rings?
  • Ap3xJohn15
    Just weapons. All I need is a mace. Ill give away everything else
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Danm man I wish I could give it to u but it’s bind on pick up I have 3 and will never have any use for them later tonight if u want I’ll go on and run with u if u get more people
  • Ap3xJohn15
    Some people get all the luck. I'll see if I can get 2 more dps. What's your GT? And what are you needing from dsa?
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Crabby 666 not much just run it to help u but if u get infused Legs and Divine boots destruction mastery I’ll take
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    If you are new to trials, looking to get into trials (22k dps Craglorn)( 32kdps on 6mil for HM and above), or want to run vet trials. Ebonheart Defenders is looking for friendly team oriented players. We run Monday, Thursday, Friday Saturday gat 845est plus we run several normals. We have plenty of knowledge players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics . We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP in VIVEC and other events. We use the band App communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico
  • Ap3xJohn15
    Still needing 2 dps or a healer.