The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Heart of Ebon - Friendly 500 member PVE, Trial and Vet trial is recruiting

CivilDisobedienceVII
[PC/NA] Heart of Ebon

We are a 500 member PVE Guild that focuses on both, helping newer players and running endgame Dungeons, Trials/ Vet Trials. We are recruiting new and experienced players to join us in running dungeons, trials and other PVE content.

We use Discord chat as our main source of communication and for trials and events. It’s very active and welcoming. It contains our Event Schedule so you will definitely want to hop in it.

We have many helpful members and we appreciate those who take the time to explain things to members who are new to the game. We hope all members will adopt this behavior. We expect our members to be courteous, helpful and good team players.

What we have to offer:
  • We are a very active trial guild. We run Vet and Normal trials most days and currently run about 10 trials a week. All trial times are EDT. Our vets are generally scheduled at 3 PM weekdays and our normal trials tend to be 6 PM and/or 9 PM with 2 PM added to weekend times. Requirements for veteran trials are: DPS - CP 350 minimum 25k DPS on a 6 million test dummy for entry to craglorn trials. Tanks - CP300 - Max resists (33.5k cap). One selfish armor set, one team set. Healers - CP 300 - and My build Screen cap (Including the added skill view)
  • We teach trial mechanics on every run.
  • We run other PVE group events like zone clears, world boss runs and dungeon training.
  • We have experienced Tanks, Healers and DPS who can help you with builds and learn the roles you wish to play.
  • We have a very active and fun discord.
  • We have lots of friendly members who are happy to help you learn the game.
  • We have 9 trait crafters to assist with any crafting and research needs. We do ask that you contribute to the bank or supply mats when making crafting requests.
  • We have three guilds houses among our officers, and you will have access to several 3 million and 6 million test dummies, a merchant, a banker, crafting and transmute stations.

If any of that appeals to you then chances are we are the guild for you!

If you are interested in joining us, send an in game mail to @Jazzpants or @MsMelin or leave a comment here with your in game @name for an invite!
Edited by CivilDisobedienceVII on August 1, 2018 11:10AM
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would like an invite if you still recruiting. @Bottom-Dweller
  • greelox
    greelox
    Would love an invite to the guild... New player here and would love to learn if you all are still recruiting. @greelox
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    Would like an invite please @Deadrubble
  • Mochismo
    Mochismo
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for guild @mochismo
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there I am looking for an active PVE guild but I am not a fan of Trials. I do love dungeons though and would like to run more vet dungeons. Is that something that would work for you all?
    @ElizabethInTamriel
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Saladin
    Saladin
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to join @wrtm82

Thanks!
  • DrackoreUSAF
    DrackoreUSAF
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite as well pls. @DrackoreUSAF
    Edited by DrackoreUSAF on August 20, 2018 9:26PM
  • Badger153
    Badger153
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still recruiting, I am interested. Shoot me an invite at @Badger153
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    If still recruiting, please send an invite. The 3 pm EST time frame is perfect for me and pleasantly surprised by it. A trial healer with just about all sets available @Baybaeckz
    Edited by Baybaeckz on September 17, 2018 11:54AM
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    If you are still recruiting could you send an invite? @Baybaeckz in game. I sent email but no response, but haven't signed in today.....?
  • Exalted_Outlander
    Exalted_Outlander
    ✭✭✭
    My in-game name is @Grymsta and my Discord is WARBUG#0811. Very interested in joining.
    Edited by Exalted_Outlander on September 22, 2018 4:47AM
    Noxus The Strider | DC | Breton Magblade | alt
    Rykas Duneblade | DC | Redguard Stamblade | main
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    My friend and I are looking for a guild to do normal/vet trials. I have lots of experience, but he's mainly been in pvp, so we're looking for guild to help run in and have him learn. Please hit me up if this is the guild for us. Thank you.
  • flowyarg
    flowyarg
    ✭✭
    I would like to join, please send invite. @flowyarg
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    Interested in running trials. I have a little bit of experience. I've completed nCR, nAA, and 2 vHRC.

If space is still available, please send invite to @ShellaSunshine

Thank you!
  • jamspie
    jamspie
    Soul Shriven
    hi
    very new player started on the weekend looking to learn builds/ play the game
    @jamspie is my name
  • GreyBeast
    GreyBeast
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm interested in joining @GreyBeast. Looking forward to join you guys!
  • KeithLambert
    KeithLambert
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an Invite @KeithLambert
    Edited by KeithLambert on October 3, 2018 3:16PM
  • KeithLambert
    KeithLambert
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite @KeithLambert. Looking forward to running with you all