Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stat overcharging

xxslam48xxb14_ESO
xxslam48xxb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I thought you could only overcharge a stat by putting to much of one stat on your character, but right now it says i have too much health recovery and stamine recovery. I dont even have a single enchantment that buffs either of those stats. I have the passive medium armor stamine bonus, but no health recovery bonus what so ever unless healing recieved counts towards that. I have 1 point in the argonian passive for 2% more healing recieved and recieve more healing from a couple siphoning perks. Is my character glitched or something?
I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
but my delight will last and you will respawn.
My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was actually a bug. I logged out and then back in and now its not saying its overcharged. I wish i knew how it happened so i could report it.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you eat any food?
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Increasing the basic stat also increases the passive recovery of that stat. You've overcharged both.

Edit: Hmm, odd that it reset. Since passive recovery is increased by increasing the stat itself, you should be able to overcharge passive recovery as well.
    Edited by Vikova on April 5, 2014 10:00PM
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My health and stamine are my lowest stats too, so im pretty sure it was a bug.